Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WTF is this in the sales section

Article about: Hmmm Floor Tile - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Default WTF is this in the sales section

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WTF is this in the sales section
    P
    Many

Regards,

Jerry

MAP
    ?

Jerry,

Already discussed. Here is the link

floor tile for sale in classifieds

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No real discussion of the tile in that thread, just a loose provenance that it came from Manions back in the day. For me that is not enough, allowing such questionable items to be sold on the forum is bad for its good name, if it has one. It is for the seller to provide on such as this and the eagles that they are period rather than listing them as vet bring backs.
    Regards,

Jerry

MAP
    ?

I do remember a few (or many) months back there was a discussion on these types floor tiles, unrelated to this.

German WW2 floor tile from Hungary

I also found a very old post from 2011 with what appears to be the same tile.

Swastika wall tile.

All just for context. Not opining on the ad.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Jerry Lighten up!!!! I was going to buy this, then wait around for a couple of hundered more to show up so I can redo my Kitchen!!!!

LOL!!!
    Just Kidding!!!

Dean O
    Canada

Sadly Dean it would be better being sold as Romanesque revival or something similar. And have you seen the price, gonna be an expensive refurb of your kitchen mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

I know my friend...just a poor attempt at a joke.

Somewhere I have a great photo of girls hockey team from maybe the 20s..from up North Their jersays have the hooked cross and they were from Swastia (?) Ontario..I am sure that if others had this photos...it would be a $500 photo from pre-war Germany..we all know how some try to mislead us..... I am somewhat sorry for those that fall for these items, some of us are somewhat more advanced than others...and we forget what it was like when we started, andf sometimes we do not show the time to help them... after all, how many stupid questions are you asked...they are only stupid to us as we have moved on...we all have to start somewhere....not knocking you or anyone else on this forum.
    I help out when I can, but when it comes to German items..many of my questions must seem stupid...but I am learning!!!!~

Take Care

Dean O
    Canada

I know Dean. That is one of the main reasons for this forum being here is to help the current and future collectors. We can but all try and do our bit whenever we can.
    Regards,

Jerry

I totally agree with Jerry, these items don't belong on this site.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast