Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

WTF is this in the sales section

Article about: Hmmm Floor Tile - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

There really should be some sort of oversight as to the items sold under the WRF Banner...It has been suggested that items should be vetted on the Forum first, before being posted in our classifieds...I've always felt that any trash for sale in the classifieds gives the WRF Forum a Black Eye, and reflects upon WRF in a negative way...No doubt we can do much better here, friends...
    cheers, Glenn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WTF is this in the sales section
    P
    Many

the more i look at this maze ,sorry tile ,i cant help but think of indiana jones

I see the fake Gau Sudetenland that has been outed on the forum as a reproduction is still being offered for sale here as original to the tune of $4000.

Sad.

Matt

I hope to hear from the Admin/Mods concerning this situation...I would suggest that items being sold by non-paying members be vetted by the Forum first...These sellers aren't interested in the Forum's reputation, they're just looking to make a buck...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by matthew View Post
    I see the fake Gau Sudetenland that has been outed on the forum as a reproduction is still being offered for sale here as original to the tune of $4000.

Sad.

Matt
    Please add a link Matt.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankfully most of this overpriced garbage appears to not sell, but it would be good if it was vetted and then removed. It is up to the seller to offer proof that these items are good period originals and are related to the TR as claimed.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please add a link Matt.
    Ralph.

Sudetenland Gau Badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

cheers

Matt

Quote by matthew View Post
    Sad.

Matt
    Taken care of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

All sorted. I have amended the tropical eagles description.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast