Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

7th artillery regiment

Article about: I recently bought a German artillery majors tunic from the 7th artillery regiment. It's a pretty distinct tunic because the original owner lost his hand and the cuff is sewn shut. I'm lookin

Default 7th artillery regiment

I recently bought a German artillery majors tunic from the 7th artillery regiment. It's a pretty distinct tunic because the original owner lost his hand and the cuff is sewn shut. I'm looking for any information I can get on the 7th artillery regiment, and maybe hopefully anything that could lead me to the officer that owned the tunic.

Thanks guys.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 7th artillery regiment
    P
    Many

It would be lovely if you posted a photo. Try looking at Lexikonderwehrmacht. NH

Here it is.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 7th artillery regiment  

Lexikon has a history of the 7. Artillerie Regiment under Gliederung. NH

I looked and so far nothing matches the tunic to any of the listed Majors. But this is a good reference site, thanks for sending it to me.

I had 2 photo albums a few years back of the 7th Artillery Regt, I'll see if I can find the pictures. I'm sure they were based in or around Kassel in 38ish!