Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

about DRGM mark

Article about: Info about DRGM mark... Dan As a result of increasing industrialization and the increased movement of goods, but especially in the wake of increasing economic interest perception on a nation

Default about DRGM mark

Info about DRGM mark...

Dan

As a result of increasing industrialization and the increased movement of goods, but especially in the wake of increasing economic interest perception on a national level, was created by the Empire, like already a law on design protection (1876), the decreeing of a utility model protection. A Reich law from June 1, 1891 created the legal conditions for Germany, so the Imperial Patent Office on 1 October 1891, the "German Reich utility model" introduced. Numerous products have been between 1891 and about 1945 bears the marking "DRGM", often with the addition of the pattern number that allows today to narrow down the time of origin of some material of traditional historical units to a particular decade. [1] Also, a few years after the Second World War II was this identification in West Germany still occasionally customary abbreviation was then accordingly "DBGM" (= German Utility Model).

about DRGM mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement about DRGM mark
    P
    Many

What about the DRPa. mark do you know? I understand that it continued in use into the post 1945 period
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    What about the DRPa. mark do you know? I understand that it continued in use into the post 1945 period
    Jerry sorry, I do not know this information ...I wanted to give a clear explanation, in particular, marked eagles DRGM chest and marked only "A", was DRGM design patent rights that lasted only three years, for those marked "A" no longer true only the "A" no "legs falls," these if they are fakes, regards, my two cents...

"Run Forrest... run"

best regards,
    your friend,

Dan

I Have a SS dish with DRGM and 1936 stamped into the metal
    on the base. Would that date tally with the DRGM stamp from that era?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture about DRGM mark   about DRGM mark  

about DRGM mark   about DRGM mark  

Last edited by martyboy; 05-20-2022 at 07:54 PM. Reason: more pictures