Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

To all you SS totenkopfverbände People need help with school project!!!!!

Article about: Hey guys im doing a project in my la lit class right now and im having some trouble with the Battles and fronts the totenkopfverbände fought from 1939-1945 if you guys could help me that wou

?

Default To all you SS totenkopfverbände People need help with school project!!!!!

Hey guys im doing a project in my la lit class right now and im having some trouble with the Battles and fronts the totenkopfverbände fought from 1939-1945 if you guys could help me that would be awesome! I just need some basic explaining like some major battles they fought in and any bad things they did on they way. All i know right now is the le paradis massicare.
    Thanks
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement To all you SS totenkopfverbände People need help with school project!!!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: To all you SS totenkopfverbände People need help with school project!!!!!

Hi Ryan, you are getting a bit mixed up with the Totenkopfverbände and the 3rd SS Totenkopf Division.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: To all you SS totenkopfverbände People need help with school project!!!!!

Here is the Wiki link

SS-Totenkopfverbände - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whilst i haven't checked the info contained in depth it gives the basics of the TK Formations etc , google it the info you require is out there !!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Yeah sorry about that i always get them mixed up isnt the totenkopfverbände involved with the death camps and the division was alot of the guards coming to gether to replace the normal ss and they fought in like france and the eastern front?
    Sorry im kinda confused
    Ryan

Hi Ryan, you are getting there! It is a complex subject that requires much reading.

3rd SS Division Totenkopf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The division evolved over time from being camp guards to being a regular frontline division. But there was always a cross over of personel.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Alright thanks guys! Ill check that out. If i have a project that is about the totenkopfverbände death camp guards can i add the 3rd ss division to the project since they are people from the totenkopfverbände or is it completly different?
    Thanks Again
    Ryan

Yes, you can add that they evolved from the camp guard system. But don't get too side tracked.

A couple of things you might want to take note of is their unique insignia, and the fact that membership in the 3. SS pretty much guaranteed your death.

?

So would they fight to the death or would it be thaat brutal of fighting?

?

Yeah thats what my main point of this project is about the concentration camp guards and im pretty secure on that, but after that im going to go in the 3rd ss and talk about that.
    Thanks
    Ryan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast