Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anybody here interested in the following?

Article about: He Gents, I was wondering if anybody here might be possibly interested in seeing any of the following lists: The names, ranks and units of Ritterkreuzetrager, Close Combat Clasp in Gold Reci

Post Anybody here interested in the following?

He Gents, I was wondering if anybody here might be possibly interested in seeing any of the following lists:

The names, ranks and units of Ritterkreuzetrager, Close Combat Clasp in Gold Recipients, German Cross in Gold Recipients, a list detailing the 98 RKTs who recieved the CCC in Gold, as well as (in the future and after these lists are done if wanted?) a complete list for every recipient of the Pour le Merite, Medal of Honor, Victoria & George Crosses-respectively, and hopefully a complete listing of every recipient of the Hero of the Soviet Union.

If anyone is interested in thumbnail info about these men & in some cases-women-please let me know as I have and or are currently building a wealth of information on these some appx total of 60,000 +++ names. These lists will take a long time to post and will be a work in progress taking XXXX amont of time.

Cheers-H-B-1944.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anybody here interested in the following?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Anybody here interested in the following?

Hi History-buff1944

Yes I would be interested in these...

Greetz

Nick VR

Hi Nick, thank you for your quick replies and interests. I will gladly start posting these hopefully starting this week. I know that simular lists for the RKTS, VC/GC & MoH are already online but, i've been looking for a site-any site-that has all of these listed in the same place-but have yet to find a site like that.

I will start with the list of Ritterkreuztrager, and by the time I get done with those, I am and most likely should, be reay to do the shorter lists. The DkiG list by itself are I think some 27,000-33,000 names long ;-))

Sorry for the double posting-I don't know what happened?

?

Thank you very much, that information would be very interesting!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Hi Dimas, it'll be a pleasure to finally have a "home" for this kind of info. I'll also be doing OrBats sometime in the future but only after I get the Recipients lists completed ;-))