Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anybody help me find a commander?

Article about: I need help, assistance, aid and support! For days now I have been trying to find out where Kriegsmarine Korvettenkapitän Zur See or Kapitän Zur See Dr. E Pfeiffer was stationed, and what he

Default Can anybody help me find a commander?

I need help, assistance, aid and support!

For days now I have been trying to find out where Kriegsmarine Korvettenkapitän Zur See or Kapitän Zur See Dr. E Pfeiffer was stationed, and what he was stationed on - cruiser, battleship, u-boat etc.
    I really am in dire straits and haven´t got a clue as where to look or search. Google didn´t help much.
    uboat.net or uboataces.com didn´t help much either

Help... anybody?
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-10-2012 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Typo.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anybody help me find a commander?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Can anybody help me find a commander?

Stinschen: Is he a medical or an academic doctor? Unless he was a member of the NSDAP, his service records will be in the Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt) in Berlin Deutsche Dienststelle (WASt) In fact, even if he was a Party member, his non-SS/SA service records should be there. But they will need more information than you have posted here. And, in any case, be prepared for a lot of "we can't do it because..." German archives have developed burocratic hand-wringing to an art. Dwight

Default Re: Can anybody help me find a commander?

Hi Dwight.

I posted this just when I had found a Captains visor cap from Germany and almost bought it. Thank you for your help, much appreciated
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]