Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?

Article about: Has anyone read The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II by Viktor Suvorov.? Is it worth buying or is his book Icebreaker the better book to purchase/read? The Chief Cu

Default The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?

Has anyone read The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II by Viktor Suvorov.? Is it worth buying or is his book Icebreaker the better book to purchase/read?

The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II
    Paperback: 352 pages
    Publisher: Naval Institute Press; Reprint edition (March 15, 2013)
    Language: English
    ISBN-13: 978-1591148067

Publisher's blurb: Bestselling author Victor Suvorov probes newly released Soviet documents and reevaluates existing material to analyze Stalin's strategic design to conquer Europe and the reasons behind his controversial support for Nazi Germany. A former Soviet army intelligence officer, the author explains that Stalin's strategy leading up to World War II grew from Vladimir Lenin's belief that if World War I did not ignite the worldwide Communist revolution, then a second world war would be needed to achieve it. Stalin saw Nazi Germany as the power that would fight and weaken capitalist countries so that Soviet armies could then sweep across Europe. Suvorov reveals how Stalin conspired with German leaders to bypass the Versailles Treaty, which forbade German rearmament, and secretly trained German engineers and officers and provided bases and factories for war. He also calls attention to the 1939 nonaggression pact between the Soviet Union and Germany that allowed Hitler to proceed with his plans to invade Poland, fomenting war in Europe.
    Attached Images Attached Images The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?  The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II? 
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?
    P
    Many

Default Re: The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?

Another book along similar theme seems to be :

The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?

Stalins Falle: Er wollte den Krieg ("Stalin's Trap: He Wanted War"), by Adolf von Thadden. Rosenheim: Kultur und Zeitgeschichte/Archiv der Zeit, 1996. Hardcover. 170 pages. Photos. Bibliography.

Anyone have a copy? Was it ever translated into English?
    Last edited by StefanM; 07-02-2013 at 01:41 PM.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Default Re: The Chief Culprit: Stalin's Grand Design to Start World War II?

nothing would surprise me about Stalin,he just got it a bit quicker than he wanted.