Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Division in action around Kursk in january 1942

Article about: Yes, please do post them here.........

Default Re: Division in action around Kursk in january 1942

Yes, please do post them here.........
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Division in action around Kursk in january 1942
    P
    Many

Flitzen, i would love you to share these photos with us and any other history , cheers Raymond

My wife's photos of her father Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942Division in action around Kursk in january 1942

Their are a lot of very good images their !!! i hope the WASt gets back to you soon with more info !! good luck finding his grave spot if you go to find the area !!

Thanks Flitzen, great photos , i wish you all the best with your search , cheers Raymond

8 kids! A German Mother's Cross in Gold awardee, I see!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks so much for the kind replies. My wife was surprised about the German Mother's cross and realized that both of her grandmothers probably received the award. Maternal Grandmother had 8 children and died in 1941 and the other had 10 children and died in 1961. All the lost family history. This forum is amazing.

Thumbs up A special thanks to member ObKrieger

I want to thank Obkrieger so much for putting me on to the WASt. Today I recieved 40 pages of his records. My wife translated the cover letter that stated he was a member of the SS Allgeneinen From the seniority list of the SS from 01.12.1937 and 1.12.1938. As an added note they stated that Mr. Eilers was a member of the organization "Lebensborn" in the upper section of Westphalia. Another fascinating fact that opens more questions.
    The service book is all german military terms which my wife is not able to translate so I have a lot of work to do. I was amazed that we have received so much information and will soon be back with more questions.l Thanks to the forum and all the helpful members.

I can add a little bit of info for you.

All members of the Allgemeine SS, especially Officers, were encouraged (read ordered) by Himmler to contribute financially towards the Lebensborn organisation. So this is not unusual at all to find. The fact they contributed was indeed recorded on the SS Officers Dienstalterliste.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2