Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Eicke biography

Article about: Might I also say that one way to learn a language is to marry into said culture, which I did as an old man and this method has its merits. However, said event would not have been possible wi

Default Re: Eicke biography

Might I also say that one way to learn a language is to marry into said culture, which I did as an old man and this method has its merits. However, said event would not have been possible without knowing German first, especially that of Wien, i.e. Vienna, which furnished the basis for my marriage. I was told as a 13 year old that I was too dumb to learn German, actually.

- - Updated - -

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Oh, how well I remember the Sprachlabor back in school with its rows of odd, sickly-green consoles and monstrous headphones plugged into them, looking not entirely unlike some Eastern European flight control center from the stone age of space exploration...
    Well said.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eicke biography
    P
    Many

?

I am starting to learn German privately but I have three other languages I am learning at school so its kind of hard. I know a tiny bit of German and I'll be able to put it to the test in October when I go to Germany. Which I am ecstatic about.

Pat

We look forward to your progress and you have time, as well.

Quote by Robert H View Post
    two weeks ago in TN, last week in south Italy, 12 days time before my flight somehwere to Mexico (I even don't know yet where ...) have to order it to cut down the flight hours ...
    Danke FB for keeping us updated on neue Buecher!
    A man of destiny, and I hope you go business class whereby you can actually read a book. I am grateful to my fine young colleague who fetched it for me, since I am deprived of my favorite bookstores. I don't buy things on line, which proves I am somehow defective.

Eicke biographyEicke biographyI have been deepening myself in the volume, and it is quite something, really. It will disappoint many, but I find it remarkable especially this early phase of his career and the whole Pfalz thing which ended in the Klapsmuehle i.e. Nervenklinik. I need a Nervenklinik, truth be said.

Appears to be interesting reading . . . but probably too dificult for me to read at the moment. Fingers crossed, I expect to be in the Pfalz quite soon . . . and am exceptionally exhuberant about having a few leisurely weeks of continued practice on my personal charge to conquer the language of Goethe.

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Appears to be interesting reading . . . but probably too dificult for me to read at the moment. Fingers crossed, I expect to be in the Pfalz quite soon . . . and am exceptionally exhuberant about having a few leisurely weeks of continued practice on my personal charge to conquer the language of Goethe.
    Good for you and have a nice trip. I lived in the Pfalz for three years in another life time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2