Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

An Encounter With a Nazi SS Officer: The Butcher of Genoa

Article about: Dr Morrell had much to do with Hitlers current health which continued to grow worse. A quack doctor giving him amphetamines useless vitamin injections and broken needles left in his arm.

?

Default An Encounter With a Nazi SS Officer: The Butcher of Genoa

Hello Chaps , I found this article and thought i would pass it on . An Encounter With a Nazi SS Officer: The Butcher of Genoa

Greg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An Encounter With a Nazi SS Officer: The Butcher of Genoa
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: An Encounter With a Nazi SS Officer: The Butcher of Genoa

Very interesting! I like the authors attitude, he wouldn't judge as he had not lived through it!.... Maybe the old mans statement about Hitler was a little bit of cheeky leg pulling!!

Interesting story as i would like to know what region in Indonesia his proposed end years were lived out. Being there myself as much of that country if not all of it was under Japanese occupation especially the smaller islands. Remnants still remain to this day. The total amount of islands in Indonesia counts to about 17,000. So my guess anyone could hide there back during that time. Larry

?

Yes True Larry.but i guess this story puts that little bit of doubt in the back of your mind, But iam afraid he died in the Bunker.

Greg

Hitler was ravaged by Parkinson's disease by the end of the war. There is no wy he could have survived to an old age with the medical technology available at the time. Nothing more than wishful thinking by an old Nazi who likely still believed in the cause.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I could agree with you bob on that.. But you never know... A lot of things have hapend with Odessa... Half of my family is from Paraguay and was very involved in odessa... I have witnessed that part of my family greet with Ein Fuhrer... And Mengele was at my moms quinceanera... Creepy eh!!
    Ryan

?

I always thought it was ironic that Stalin believed Hitler escaped.

?

I have just finished watching a Doco where Starlin organised this massive mission to track down Hitler, But i am in total agreance with BoB in his present condition he would have been lucky to last another 18 months.

Greg

?

Okay here's something to think about,

Remember the last film footage of Hitler and his hand is shaking, what if late in the war all of that was an act just to let everyone think he was sick.. So even if they didn't believe he was dead maybe they would think he wouldn't last that long.
    Not that I believe this theory, but it is something To think about

Lowboy;

While it is an interesting theory, Hitler's personal arrogance, and narcissism would not have allowed him to put on such an act. He refused to marry his long time girl friend, and even hid her existence from the common German populace, so as to maintain the image of the lone leader, guiding the future from above. Some Nazi propagandists also played on this image, by offering to the single women of Germany the "fantasy" about the possibility of marrying Hitler. As we all know, Hitler did finally marry Eva, moments before he ordered her to take her own life. That is love for you.

It is an interesting "What if" theory, but just not likely, as Hitler's personality would not have allowed it. Even the film you cite, where his hand is shaking, was not "official" film, and Hitler's appearance was surprising to many in the Nazi party, as Hitler had not been seen in public for quite some time before this, and it was the last time. Hitler also looks pallid, hunched over, and generally unwell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast