Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

erich priebke

Article about: lads just wondering if anybody has an address for erich as id like to get a picture signed by him, thanks andy fitz

?

Default erich priebke

lads just wondering if anybody has an address for erich as id like to get a picture signed by him,
    thanks
    andy fitz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement erich priebke
    P
    Many

I don't have an address for him and it may not be any of my business, but may I ask why you would an autograph from "Erich"?

I would think that there are a lot of people who would love to meet him, if it were that easy to do so.

By the way, Priebke turned 100 years old on July 29th...He lives in Berlin, I believe...
    cheers, Glenn

- - Updated - -

?

I just wanted an autograph off a ww2 german soldier and there isn't many high profile ones left so I thought I'd ask him before he dies !
    Glen he's under house arrest in Rome since the court case but your right he's 100 )

Sorry, too late. Priebke is dead. R.I.P.

Indeed he died to day in Rome,Italy where he was under house arrest.
    Erich Priebke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Sorry, too late. Priebke is dead. R.I.P.
    R.I.P. to the 335 Italian hostages who were murdered at the Fosse Ardeatini, the youngest of whom was 15 and two of whom were killed by Priebke personally.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    R.I.P. to the 335 Italian hostages who were murdered at the Fosse Ardeatini, the youngest of whom was 15 and two of whom were killed by Priebke personally.
    Hear, hear!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Now the case is closed. WWII will finally end when the last soldier is dead. For example we do not talk much about the warcrimes commited during the Napolion wars and do not call these soldiers and officers war criminals. And if someone is really interested in war criminals there are a plenty of them still walking for free - in previous USSR, Jugoslavia, Poland, Czech Republic etc. The only difference between Priebke and them is that Priebke was a "nazi".

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast