Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Fate of Hitler

Article about: Well he is dead now..... unless he is sitting pretty at 120!

cgoracle
    ?

Default The Fate of Hitler

i came across a book online the other day called 'The Fate of Hitler'.
    i will be buying the book asap but in between time has anyone read it? what are peoples thoughts on what is being said in the book? The notes i read about the book were suggesting he may have even got away, and that the 'suicide' story is not true!
    what do you people think?

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: The Fate of Hitler

That is why the Russian archive don't do the analysys of the bones, and sweat from the uniforms which could give the right answer, and make the story real...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

cgoracle
    ?

yeah there was something about the russians having a skull with the hole at the back and yet he was supposed to have shot himself in the temple!!

I have not read the book but it seems to me this idea is only a myth that was instantly created after world war 2 which from what I understand Stalin believed until the day he died even after Hitlers teeth were identified by his dentist assistant. I did see on tv where they took Hitlers bottom jaw out of the Russian records where they had kept it all of these years and an expert looked at it and his dental records and said it was in fact Hitlers. The rest of his body was further cremated and dumped in a river some where in Germany.

Any how he was a walking dead man in his final days it was only a matter of time until his body broke down completely if he was to get away. So the whole idea to me seems nearly impossible.

It is always good to read what others think so good luck with the book.

He died in the bunker.....Shot himself as he bit into the cyanide capsule. I just finished reading a really comprehensive book about this by Ada Petrova after having access to Russian archives including his clothing and dozens of secret files and personal photographs. They (the Russians) still have his skull and jaw bone.
    I always thought he shot himself in the temple but in this book they had the skull analyzed by professor Zygarin in '95 and the result was that he actually shot himself (while bitting into the cyanide) from underneath his chin with the bullet exiting the back of the skull.

The name of the book is "The Death of Hitler.....The Full Story With New Evidence from Secret Russian Archives". It was a great read - I just couldn't put it down. After reading this book - there is no doubt in my mind that died in Berlin by his own hand.

Cheers!

Rob

Here is the ISBN for any interested parties: ISBN-13 978-0-393-31543-1

R.

cgoracle
    ?

excellent info. cant wait to get the book am just about to start translatin a german book about their account of stalingrad. should also be an interesting read.

cgoracle
    ?

wots the isbn?

posted it just below my initial post. There are actually two (?) numbers....I gave you the top one but below is another: isbn-10: 0-393-313543-6

Not sure why there are two numbers....but at least one of them should get you the book!

Cheers!
    Rob

cgoracle
    ?

aha, i think you misunderstood me! i dont know what an isbn number is for.
    im not familiar with it.

Ian.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast