Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Gestapo Muller

Article about: I heard somewhere that the remains of Gestapo Muller were found in Berlin (or else where in Germany). Does anybody have reliable information about this? It was rumored that he escaped Berlin

Default Gestapo Muller

I heard somewhere that the remains of Gestapo Muller were found in Berlin (or else where in Germany). Does anybody have reliable information about this? It was rumored that he escaped Berlin with all of his files, sold them to the Americans for one million dollars, came and lived in Virginia, was given the honorary rank of Brigadier General in the US Army, and hosted a dinner in his house with President Truman wearing his Knight's Cross to the War Merit Cross. There were three books written about this, but if his remains have been found and authenticated, then he's been dead since 1945. Anybody?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gestapo Muller
    P
    Many

Heinrich Müller has spawned more absurd myths and stories than Hitler in a U-Boat. Personally, I think the most credible of them is the death in the Reich Chancellery garden, and buried in the Jewish cemetery in Berlin. If so, it was a sadly undeserved easy end for such a bloody handed killer as Müller...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I read somewhere that Muller had a Jewish woman or family living in his neighborhood and no SS man (Gestapo or SD) would touch her/them. All of the top Nazis had Jews they personally protected, i.e. Millch.
    There was a book that was written years ago about the author (Ladias Farago?) who claimed to have tracked down Martin Bormann to his death bed in South America. When his remains were found, along side of SS Dr. Stumpfegger, at or near the place the other escapees from the Bunker saw them --- obviously dead, I removed the book from my library and dumped it into the trash can.

The only positive proof of any "top Nazis " were the ones that were captured and documented..all the rest have fallen into the category of Conspiracy theory..or " Last seen at " ........

Books have been written about all those who have disappeared or went here or there.......yet none actual until proven. Its great fictional reading until they are actually captured ..which by now a minute few are left somewhere in time.

BTW..Indonesia is comprised of 17000 islands and ( no pun intended ) but theory said Hitler went to one of those islands,.. and Im sure there must be a book out there about that also.

This Thread is one of many other Muller threads which will end up the same way. Most likely closed as these high end nazi characters seem to attract the wrong element and nothing in knowledge or further research is gained on here except rancor and acrid humor.

The thread will continue on and like a cheap comic book..... the end plot is easily predictable. I know Panzer C that you have not been here long and I will not hold against you this thread. Your one of many others with the same noble intentions of posting a question about a dark personality TR type figure.

I know whats going to happen next..and if you havent read the " Gold train " Thread yet................
    'Gold Train' found in Poland ?

...sit back and wait and see what happens with this one.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

This question I think has been asked and answered a number of times here. A quick search sold turn up the threads with lots of responses.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Muller wouldn't have signed an Arbietsbuch would he? I have one signed Muller dated 1940 from Arbeitsamt Trier. Muller is probably a wildly common name like Smith in the USA.

I think I read that one too..

cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gestapo Muller  

Panzer spotlights...lethal at short range!

It's been a long time since I've contributed to a forum and I forgot to do a search first. Yes, too many duplicate threads are created causing confusion. But if you say that all of the other "Muller" threads have been closed, then you can no longer comment on them. I added this because I heard just recently that Muller's remains were discovered and I was asking members (seriously) if they had any information about this. I don't mean for it to be controversial, just information. Thanks, Willi

MAP
    ?

No problem Willi, honest questions are fair game (IMO). Mods just (rightly) keep a tight leash on these topics to ensure they don't spin out of control buy "revisionists"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast