Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Going to Munich - Really need some advice

Article about: Hey guys, Really really really really need some help. A bit of a different vacation for me this year. Kids are too old to take them out of school so our annual trip to visit the in-laws in H

Someone can stick the above into the magic box. I am tired of all of this for 16 January. Euer Liebten, meinen Dienst!

Hello, Carl, I hope you are well. I might come back to Praha sooner than I thought.

Stay warm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Going to Munich - Really need some advice
    P
    Many

Going to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceYou can also go here and get me some stuff.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Going to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceGoing to Munich - Really need some adviceYou can also go here and get me some stuff.
    I will make a special trip just for you FB. Just send me your wish list. Thanks for the advice/suggestions.

I don't think a week will be enough....

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's not the biggest train trip in the world to Nuremberg/Regensburg also. Klaus Butschek has his antique store in Regensburg that you may enjoy.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    It's not the biggest train trip in the world to Nuremberg/Regensburg also. Klaus Butschek has his antique store in Regensburg that you may enjoy.
    Nice Glenn. I've bought a few items from him.

Biggest problem with all of these suggestions is not so much time (which is in short supply) but also it is a family vacation. I think I can squeeze in a few of these suggestions but not all.. as the wife and sister-in-law would not appreciate a week of militaria related themes...LoL.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MMM...Bier! Hacker-Pschorr Weisse. MMM!

Take care, and have one for me!

Mart

MAP
    ?

Quote by Martin C View Post
    MMM...Bier! Hacker-Pschorr Weisse. MMM!

Take care, and have one for me!

Mart
    I'll have a few for a lot!

?

Cool

Dunkel ist viele besser! Never did like the light beer much at all!
    Don't forget to visit the Hoffbrau Hause while there! Lots of good beer and proper beer drinking atmosphere. Of course you have to put up with those little bitty 2 liter steins, unless you're chicken and get a glass.
    Haven't been to D'land for over 10 yrs so don't know what is still around in the way of militaria shops, but there used to be several in Munich.
    Have a ball!!!
    Sarge

MAP
    ?

Thanks Sarge. Funny but I've already added the Hoffbrau Hause to the itinerary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2