Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?

Article about: by drmessimer 4thskorpion: I'm pretty sure you wil achieve your goal. Dwight .

Default Re: Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?

The last I'd ever heard on it, Adolph's remains were finally re-cremated and basically flushed down the toilet into the sewers of Magdaburg by the Russians a number of years ago...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler?
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The last I'd ever heard on it, Adolph's remains were finally re-cremated and basically flushed down the toilet into the sewers of Magdaburg by the Russians a number of years ago...
    Karma, flushed down the sh**ter.

According to Gen. Vasily Khristoforov, head archivist of the Russian Federal Security Service, in an interview given to CNN in December 2009, Hitler's body, together with that of Eva Braun, Joseph and Magda Goebbels, their children, and others were first buried in Rathenau in 1945. Eight months later, the bodies were exhumed and reburied on 21 February 1946 under a paved parking lot at SMERSH headquarters in Magdeburg. On 4 April 1970, as SMERSH was preparing to pull out of Magdeburg and turn over their headquarters to the German Volksarmee, the bodies were again exhumed to prevent them from being discovered and the site becoming a Nazi memorial. The remains of 10 to 11 people, "in an advanced state of decay," were taken Schönebeck, 11 kilometers from Magdeburg, where they were cremated in an open bonfire, and the remains thrown into the Biederitz River, an Elbe tributary. Dwight

Sounds like they over did it on the cremations

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    According to Gen. Vasily Khristoforov, head archivist of the Russian Federal Security Service, in an interview given to CNN in December 2009, Hitler's body, together with that of Eva Braun, Joseph and Magda Goebbels, their children, and others were first buried in Rathenau in 1945. Eight months later, the bodies were exhumed and reburied on 21 February 1946 under a paved parking lot at SMERSH headquarters in Magdeburg. On 4 April 1970, as SMERSH was preparing to pull out of Magdeburg and turn over their headquarters to the German Volksarmee, the bodies were again exhumed to prevent them from being discovered and the site becoming a Nazi memorial. The remains of 10 to 11 people, "in an advanced state of decay," were taken Schönebeck, 11 kilometers from Magdeburg, where they were cremated in an open bonfire, and the remains thrown into the Biederitz River, an Elbe tributary. Dwight
    Knowing the above, did Khristoforov explain the 60+ year Russian charade over the "Hitler skull" trophy fragment that apparently turned out to be that of a woman under 40 after DNA analysis by US archeologist Nick Bellantoni in September 2009? I am guessing Khristoforov was responding to the History Channel programme, Hitler's Escape, when he was interviewed for CNN some 8 weeks later in December 2009?

However in true Soviet style obfuscation

".....Vladimir Kozlov, deputy director of Russia's state archive where the fragment is stored, has cast doubt on the programme. He says he has no record that an American scientist called Nick Bellantoni who is shown in the program taking samples from the skull had ever been granted access."

"..."Nobody with that name – Bellantoni – has been into the archive for the last four years," he told state news agency RIA Novosti. "None of the directors or people who grant permission for this kind of thing know this name."

In the program, Dr Bellantoni is shown handling what looks like the skull fragment and removing five small pieces to take away for tests. But Mr Kozlov said no archivist would have allowed the American scientist to do this....."

Given that Hitler and Eva Braun were supposedly cremated in the Reich Chancellery grounds after their suicide how were the Russians sure it was Hitler and Eva Braun they buried in Rathenau in 1945? Did Khristoforov elaborate—after all the Soviets claimed they had Hitler's skull fragment which according to the non-existent Dr Bellantoni was shown to not be what it was claimed to be?

BTW I have no issues with the accepted consensus on Hitler's demise... however I do love a good story!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

This has nothing to do with the myth busting!!!! But to the OP, I have read "Devil's Guard" #1 and #2 and think that you would like them very much. I did and thought they made and for an excellent read. They will have you searching for more info about the SS in the French Foreign Legion!!!! I will add that I have #1(read it twice) but due to the cost of #2&3. I decided to try a inter library loan thru our local library and they found #2 for me at no cost!!!! Can't Beat That!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    This has nothing to do with the myth busting!!!! But to the OP, I have read "Devil's Guard" #1 and #2 and think that you would like them very much. I did and thought they made and for an excellent read. They will have you searching for more info about the SS in the French Foreign Legion!!!! I will add that I have #1(read it twice) but due to the cost of #2&3. I decided to try a inter library loan thru our local library and they found #2 for me at no cost!!!! Can't Beat That!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks for your recommendation Phil...
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

The following is from, Lev Bezymenski, The Death of Adolf Hitler: Unknown Documents from the Soviet Archives, New York: Harcourt Brace (Pyramid), 1969; originally published in Germany as Der Tod des Adolf Hitler, Hamburg: Christian Wegner Verlag, 1968, pp.

While assigned to search Reich Chancellery grounds for more bodies, Pvt. Ivan Churakov discovered the bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun on 4 May 1945 by accident after jumping into what appeared to be a shell crater to recover a Panzerfaust. After the Panzerfaust was removed from the hole, a pair of legs was seen to be partially protruding from the bottom of the hole. Further digging uncovered two badly burned bodies of a man and a woman. Because his superior officer, Col. Ivan I. Klimenko believed that Hitler's body had been found on the previous day, he did not suspect that the bodies were Hitler and Braun, and ordered them to be reburied in the same hole. (45-46) On 5 May the bodies were again dug up and taken to Plötzensee where the forensic examinations were being conducted on all the recovered bodies from the Reich Chancellery, including the bodies of two dogs. The lead forensic pathologist was Dr. Faust Shkaravski who performed the autopsy on the two newly recovered bodies, during which he observed that the male body was missing a piece of the skull. A later re-examination of the grave where the two bodies were found, turned up a piece of a skull that the Russians thought came from Hitler's skull. That is the skull piece that went to Moscow and was later determined to belong to a female. The autopsy is covered on pages 62-70 and includes the identification of Hitler's body based on dental records provided by Hitler's former dental technician, Käthe Hausermann (p.65). Dwight

I thought Hitler was jamming with Elvis on the dark side of the moon? Maybe I should write a book?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I thought Hitler was jamming with Elvis on the dark side of the moon? Maybe I should write a book?
    "Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh,
    Honey, lay off of my boots
    Don't you step on my jackboots
    You can do anything but lay off of my jackboots."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast