Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Headstone of Field Marshal Walter Model stolen from Cemetery

Article about: Argunners Magazine April 25, 2015 Today, Argunners, was making a photographic reportage of various Military Cemeteries in and around Hürtgenwald such as the German Military Cemetery Vossenac

Utter scum!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Headstone of Field Marshal Walter Model stolen from Cemetery
    P
    Many

Thanks for the info...There are more honest collectors than thieving ones, and it is in our own best interest to keep eyes & ears open should something like this reach the Militaria Market...I won't buy German Dog Tag halves for the same reason...
    cheers, Glenn

No need to move this thread....... Disgraceful is just the beginning of utter contempt. My greatest definition for the breed of sub-culture that would perform such a heinous act is " POS " ... PIECE OF S**T

Stupid is being too kind of an adjective. Sorry to see this happen in such a great hobby. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This is just bad.

Shabby, stupid, criminal and just plain all kinds of wrong.

Sadly this kind of sick theft is not unknown. Michael Wittman's gravestone has been stolen more than once.

Disgraceful.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

mpw
    ?

I assume this is what they stole? For the life of me I can't understand why.Headstone of Field Marshal Walter Model stolen from Cemetery

Yes that is it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

It wasn't even ornate or decorated...the person that took it has got to be some sort of Ghoul....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2