Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Heinrich "Gestapo" Müller.

Article about: Heinrich "Gestapo" Müller, where did he go - what happened to him after the first of may 1945? It is said that Hans Baur was the last one to talk to Müller. One of the second world

Whatever happened to him I hope he died a slow and painful death.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich "Gestapo" Müller.
    P
    Many

If he survived, I believe by this time definite proof of his post war existance would have been documented. He escaped the hangman's noose but likely was among a mass of nameless corpses buried after the battle in Berlin.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    I thought he came to America and worked for Truman...

Gestapo Chief Became Top Truman Advisor (Encore) - henrymakow.com
    Ah, yes, that seems to be a very trustworthy and well-researched website.

Unfortunately, Dr. Makow got the facts on Müller wrong, though:

He actually boarded a flying saucer in Neuschwabenland and escaped to the dark side of the moon, where he still lives in the Amber Room with Elvis Presley and Jimmy Hoffa.

(The Voices told me this the last time I removed my tinfoil hat.)

Heinrich "Gestapo" Müller.
    Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Ah, yes, that seems to ve a very trustworthy and well-researched website.

Unfortunately, Dr. Makow got the facts on Müller wrong, though:

He actually boarded a flying saucer in Neuschwabenland and escaped to the dark side of the moon, where he still lives in the Amber Room with Elvis Presley and Jimmy Hoffa.

(The Voices told me this the last time I removed my tinfoil hat.)
    An excellent response to what is, in fact, a pretty dreary and uninteresting thread.

Some of us here are actually professional historians, and our wish and deed with this site comprise useful material on relevant questions.

If you are interested in what really happened to ex Gestapo and SD people after the war, we can give you many things to read of merit.

The Loch Ness monster thing, or, as Andreas describes this issue in such lyric terms, does not produce much light.

I thought he came to America and worked for Truman...

Gestapo Chief Became Top Truman Advisor (Encore) - henrymakow.com
    Do let me say that this kind of citation fails to meet the criteria of this site.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do let me say that this kind of citation fails to meet the criteria of this site.
    I actually read a book back in the nineties about Mueller and it said that he was brought to America and worked for the U.S. government. It was not the book by Henry Makow. I know nothing about him or his book. The quick internet search I did yesterday turned him up. I was hoping that my post might turn up someone who had read the same book. It was a serious book but I do not know if the author's conclusions are correct. I thought someone on this site might know more about it.

The well known "Gestapo Mueller" diaries are a revisionist fraud of Holocaust denial and various conspiracy theory clap trap of ancient lineage.

I recall various rumors, one of them suggesting that Mueller (and Bormann) were Soviet Agents, lol...And the plot thickens, lol...
    Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-27-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The well known "Gestapo Mueller" diaries are a revisionist fraud of Holocaust denial and various conspiracy theory clap trap of ancient lineage.
    Which also describes the entire contents of the Makow site quite precisely.

I actually read a book back in the nineties about Mueller and it said that he was brought to America and worked for the U.S. government. It was not the book by Henry Makow. I know nothing about him or his book. The quick internet search I did yesterday turned him up. I was hoping that my post might turn up someone who had read the same book. It was a serious book but I do not know if the author's conclusions are correct. I thought someone on this site might know more about it.
    Books are at times written to sell books and have no factual data to back up their assertions. That theory is nothing short of clap trap as it is hearsay, rumor and non factual. Just because it is in print or on the internet does not mean the data is correct.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast