Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

Article about: On 9 March 1933, during the Nazi putsch that deposed the Bavarian government of Minister-President Heinrich Held, Müller had advocated to his superiors using force against the Nazis.[5] Iron

?

Default Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

German newspaper Bild has reported that the former head of Gestapo, Heinrich Müller, did not survive the war and was actually buried in a Jewish cemetery in Berlin.

This BBC article was published today, regarding the report.

BBC News - Head of Gestapo 'buried in Jewish cemetery in Berlin'

Another link from Spiegel...

Nazi War Criminal Heinrich Müller Buried in Jewish Cemetery in Berlin - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And links to the Bild article:

«Bild»: Nazi-Verbrecher auf jüdischem Friedhof beerdigt - Berlin - Bild.de

Adolf Hitlers Gestapo-Chef Heinrich Müller auf jüdischem Friedhof begraben! *** BILDplus Inhalt *** - News Inland - Bild.de

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.
    P
    Many

Oops! Someone made a bad error!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Interesting...there has been so much speculation as to his fate since he left the bunker...It still amazes me how these men didn't make better plans for their escape and postwar survival...I thought a man such as Mueller with his background would have had fake Identification and a ticket to South America ready, as he had inside knowledge of the true war situation...
    Thanks for the info!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Agreed. As was the case with Bormann.
    He seemingly deflated when AH passed on and wandered around aimlessly before making a halfhearted escape attempt from the Bunker and only making it as far as the Weidendammer Bridge.

[QUOTE=CARL88;1020023]German newspaper Bild has reported that the former head of Gestapo, Heinrich Müller, did not survive the war and was actually buried in a Jewish cemetery in Berlin.

That's poetic justice lol !!
    Prost ! Steve.

[QUOTE=oradour;1020288]
    Quote by CARL88 View Post
    German newspaper Bild has reported that the former head of Gestapo, Heinrich Müller, did not survive the war and was actually buried in a Jewish cemetery in Berlin.

Prost ! Steve.
    I'll second that, would the term karma apply here?....

[QUOTE=oradour;1020288]
    Quote by CARL88 View Post

Prost ! Steve.
    That's the first thing I thought as well Steve, and still do. But on reading a bit into it, a lot of Jewish folks are rather upset and don't see it quite the same!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Its still just a rumour, the only source to this story is Johannes Tuchel a German researcher/author who wasnt even born in 45. The story would be much more credible if Tuchel had revealed his source.

Cheers, Mads

Apart from that, anything reported by the tabloid Bild is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Apart from that, anything reported by the tabloid Bild is to be taken with a grain of salt.
    A little like some British tabloids eh?.......
    Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast