Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

Article about: On 9 March 1933, during the Nazi putsch that deposed the Bavarian government of Minister-President Heinrich Held, Müller had advocated to his superiors using force against the Nazis.[5] Iron

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    A little like some British tabloids eh?.......
    Let me put it to you this way: What my people call Bild, your people call The Sun.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    A little like some British tabloids eh?.......
    Attachment 589724
    I knew it! These damn disk flying biomass beatnicks are leaving their party props all over the universe.

That what I was thinking reading the article.
    chris

He is actually buried in my back yard. He used to be a crossing guard at my elementary school, and was also in the PTA.
    I am surprised that you did not know it.

- - ------- - -

The Bild Zeitung was better for the curvy women on the front, but that's been abolished of late.

As concerns Mueller and his following, I rather like the 1946 0r 1947 film with Orson Welles and Edward G. Robinson, where Welles is an ex Nazi at a private school in New England. More plausible, in fact.
    The zombie Nazi trope is almost as mind numbing as is the question: "is this a real 'scull.'" Some deeper truths here that I am too dim witted to decipher, that's for sure.

I've only read blid a few times when reading about the bundesliga and Nationalmannschaft and everytime I have read an article,it's of a very poor standard of journalism with lots of exclusives that end up to be a load of bull.....
    So I'm sure any exclusive from this paper will be 99% not true.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    He is actually buried in my back yard.
    You have finally taken SS collecting one step too far.

In my opinion i think that even Hitler himself had a plan B and must of lived on after the bunker. If so many SS men made there bids for freedon then the big man himself must of. So many therorys and i wouldnt know which one to believe .
    Did Hitler escape to Argentina? The bizarre new theory that has historians at war | News.com.au

Article above is interesting

?

Hell. If his is really there he would be easy to find.
    Just go to the spot where you hear a constant humming sound.
    That will be Muller spinning in his grave.

The evidence is quite clear that he died in the bunker. You won't find a credible historian who will suggest otherwise...
    Although he initially had the option to fly to Berchtesgaden, he finally chose to remain in Berlin to die "heroically on the world stage" so to speak...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast