MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.

Article about: On 9 March 1933, during the Nazi putsch that deposed the Bavarian government of Minister-President Heinrich Held, Müller had advocated to his superiors using force against the Nazis.[5] Iron

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    You have finally taken SS collecting one step too far.
    You betcha.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heinrich Müller "buried in Jewish cemetery", new report.
    P
    Many

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    In my opinion i think that even Hitler himself had a plan B and must of lived on after the bunker. If so many SS men made there bids for freedon then the big man himself must of. So many therorys and i wouldnt know which one to believe .
    Did Hitler escape to Argentina? The bizarre new theory that has historians at war | News.com.au

Article above is interesting
    You have just lost all credibility making that ridiculous statement Marc. I know it sounds harsh to say, but it's true. Sorry old pal.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I do wonder to whom all these things here did once belong, I will tell you that. I know in a couple of cases, but have never really delved so deeply into.
    I am old enough to have spent enough time in the good ole' FRG with the real item, so my curiosity may not be the same as a young person, who has no direct connection with persons who were alive in 1933-1945.
    I have had many fine friends of this epoch, actually, who were good citizens of the FRG and hardly zombies.

Yes it is harsh Ned, My talents lay in other areas like photography you don’t see me on photography forums saying to novice photographers " You have just lost all credibility" because i have an opinion on a subject that no one knows forsure . I myself accept peoples opinions especially if they are novice . I’m doing my best to learn more about German WW2 and never claimed to know much and i think everyone should be able to offer their opinion without being shot down.
    I’m here to learn more and this is the best site on the web hands down.
    I have allot to learn but it just made me think that someone like Hitler didn’t have the "end" figured out or a way to get out when it came to that position. I don’t think anyone knows 100% for sure. Sorry for having an open mind i just don’t believe everything I’m fed. I didn’t say that i believe the rumors just think its odd that someone of his structured and organized life didn’t have a escape planned.
    Cant blame me for the open mind i mean there is no evidence of hitlers body at the scene. The skull fragments turned out to be female and thats a fact and the list goes on. Maybe he did die there but its just as unclear as if he made an escape.
    I dont think you or i will know 100% sure so in the end its just both our opinions

The reason why Hitler did not have plans for an escape is simple: In his mindset, it was victory or death. Escape was never an option.

?

.... "It was victory or death ..... or Bagel factory"
    (The Argentinians wouldn't let him set up a Bagel factory).

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    The reason why Hitler did not have plans for an escape is simple: In his mindset, it was victory or death. Escape was never an option.
    This

?

in my humble opinion, i thought i read some where that AH did not want to end up like his old pal from down italy!!!! hanging upside down from a lampost???,

?

As BM was killed a couple of days before AH, that might have been a factor.
    I dont know, if the news filtered down to AH in two days or if he even cared at that point.

Im with HPL on his theory.
    Further more, I believe that AH at some point slid into his own fantasy world, where defeat, escape or contemplating the future was simply not an option.
    The picture of AH being a 'carpet biter' is of course ludicrous, but no doubt the at some point he certainly lost his grasp on reality.
    As he never had the military talent of Mannstein, AH might even have believed there was a way out longer than most.
    As Germany went to hell in a handbasket, he had to keep up appearences and eventually lost it altogether.

?

good post scout,,

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast