Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Himmler's capture

Article about: well i think some people on this site may have useful information so here goes. I'm writing about the capture of H. Himmler on May 21st 1945. Of every book I've read about Himmler not a sing

?

you know your all right. I don;t think I'll bother doing the book after all. Far right nutters have hounded me from day one. I've spent 3 years researching I have all the documents, photo's, visited the places. who cares about the truth. Respected historians have written about it and got it WRONG. All I asked for was if anyone had any info.............................................. ..............

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmler's capture
    P
    Many

?

and for the record I was talking about his capture, NOT arrest, NOT death. He was captured on 21st May. handed over on the 22nd.

?

I personally am not dis-crediting you... Let's just see the data and "Factual" information concerning these matters that you have to offer..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Really sorry. I not putting some documents on here as don;t have permission from Regiment yet. Other personal letters I'm not putting online, and to be honest this isn;t the first time people have had a go. Far right loonies have had a go from day one. I think I';ve had enough

Pop an attitude and whatever cooperation and credibility there may have been instantly vanishes. Calling Forum members names is also another way to immediately achieve the same results. Your manner and lack of etiquette and trust has decided the matter, in my eyes. No more time is to be spent debating, cajoling or requesting information from you that is, apparently, non-existent.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by dubman View Post
    Really sorry. I not putting some documents on here as don;t have permission from Regiment yet. Other personal letters I'm not putting online, and to be honest this isn;t the first time people have had a go. Far right loonies have had a go from day one. I think I';ve had enough

You are free to do as you wish. I am a professional historian, so my interest is legitimate, as my posts indicate. And we are not Nazis or neo Nazis on this website.

Such persons are not permitted here and we throw them out, when they reveal their political agenda.

If you do not share your sources, your prospects of publication are dim.

Himmler's captureThis is a source, an original source.

How to interpret it is usually very difficult for a novice or non professional who does not work with these things on a constant basis.

?

Jmo.... Gwar
    Attached Images Attached Images Himmler's capture 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Himmler's captureThis is a professional handbook on Quellenkunde.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast