Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

History & Research

Article about: Not sure if I've put this thread in the right place but here goes. Well I have started to put a new research library together I hope I've made a good start.

By the way, you should also get yourself a copy of German Uniforms of the Third Reich 1933 - 1945 by Brian Leigh Davis & Pierre Turner, which is an ideal companion volume to Turner & McGregor's Badges & Insignia of the Third Reich 1933 - 1945.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement History & Research
    P
    Many

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    By the way, you should also get yourself a copy of German Uniforms of the Third Reich 1933 - 1945 by Brian Leigh Davis & Pierre Turner, which is an ideal companion volume to Turner & McGregor's Badges & Insignia of the Third Reich 1933 - 1945.
    Thank you for the suggestion, i will have a look out for that one as well. Amazon and ebay here i come.
    Wilko

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    They say that you can never have too many books to help with your research, but my wife does not agree. My study is crammed full with books concerning the Great War... I have an almost complete set of the official history (Military Operations France and Belgium) which originally resided in the Royal Engineers Library... There are three other contemporary sets - along with a first edition set of Haig's war despatches... the second volume being a magnificent set of large maps. Then there are all the more modern books. Maybe my wife is right, maybe I DO have too many books... but I can never resist a good book!
    I also don't think you can have to many books, It's just finding the time to read them that I have trouble with.
    Wilko

?

Another nice weekend pick up when out and about. This one is packed full of information quiet literally on 'Who's Who' in Nazi Germany.
    Wilko

History & Research

History & ResearchKick starting the thread with another suggestion especially for the autograph hunters among you

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    History & ResearchKick starting the thread with another suggestion especially for the autograph hunters among you
    I will lookout for these blackcat, thanks for posting them. I've a couple of new books that I've found and will post them when back on my pc. Ken

Wilko: I have an excellent PDF copy of Das Organisationsbuch der NSDAP published by the Zentralverlag der NSDAP in 1937 that I will be glad to send you as an email attachment if you would like to have it. It is well illustrated with color plates of various Party uniforms and it provides complete details on the organization of the Party's many groups and agencies. It is a primary research source that provides absolutely accurate information on the Party's organization and mission. If you want it, send me your email address. The Best to you, Dwight
    dwightmessimer@gmail.com

Great to see you posting again Dwight.

?

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    Wilko: I have an excellent PDF copy of Das Organisationsbuch der NSDAP published by the Zentralverlag der NSDAP in 1937 that I will be glad to send you as an email attachment if you would like to have it. It is well illustrated with color plates of various Party uniforms and it provides complete details on the organization of the Party's many groups and agencies. It is a primary research source that provides absolutely accurate information on the Party's organization and mission. If you want it, send me your email address. The Best to you, Dwight
    dwightmessimer@gmail.com
    Thank you very much. I would really love to have a copy. I will email you when back on my PC tomorrow.
    Ken

Wilko: I will send it as soon as your email arrives in my inbox. The Best to you, Dwight

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast