Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitlers Circle of Evil - 10 part series

Article about: Hello Gents..I found this videos each of which are about 1 hour in running time to be very educational for collectors and those who study this time period within the Third Reich. I found it

Default Hitlers Circle of Evil - 10 part series

Hello Gents..I found these videos each of which are about 1 hour in running time to be very educational for collectors and those who study this time period within the Third Reich.

I found it quite informative with period footage and story line.
    The Portrayals are also very good but the uniform and insignia details are not the greatest and in some of the Videos not time period correct.

This historical video series is not about the uniforms which are easy to judge but mainly the early years beginning with Dietrich Eckhardt to the end days of World War 2.

YouTube

I watched the series twice and still found it interesting how betrayal within the party to seek their own power and standing with Hitler.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlers Circle of Evil - 10 part series
    P
    Many

have not seen these Larry. Thanks for the tip
    D.

Hi Larry.
    I agree you on that this document is good and worth to watch, watched it from Netflix while ago.
    And I have a book what tells same storys what they show at this document

?

Thanks for the heads up! Completely forgot that I had saved it on my list on Netflix and started episode 1 right now.

Regards, Rik

Hi.
    Haven't seen these series before, will take a look. Thanks for sharing Larry.
    Regards,
    Peter

MAP
    ?

Just started to watch episode #1....wait...shouldn't I be working?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Just started to watch episode #1....wait...shouldn't I be working?
    Just finished episode #1. Very good! Now back to work..........
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Blocked on my Guberment computer. I guess I'll be watching this at home!

Semper Fi
    Phil

I watched it twice through and gotten more out of it the 2nd time.

I would say out of all of the Inner Circle ..Bormann was the menace.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry. Read that about Bormann myself. Might add I enjoyed "Gereration War" which is I believe the 5 part mini-series which I viewed on Netflix. Sub titles in english but was worth it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast