Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlers Furies: A chilling new book

Article about: Bought this book today. Sounds like it could be unsettling reading Hitler's Furies: The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men | Mail Online Nick

Default Hitlers Furies: A chilling new book

Bought this book today. Sounds like it could be unsettling reading

Hitler's Furies: The Nazi women who were every bit as evil as the men | Mail Online

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitlers Furies: A chilling new book 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlers Furies: A chilling new book
    P
    Many

have to get that Nick.

Thanks for the tip Woolgar. Think I saw this on my bookclub list. I will check for reviews. Just finished Drive On Moscow by Zetterling which is a decent read.

Lez is thinking of getting a copy too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    have to get that Nick.
    X2!....

me as well

Whoever named Irma Grese The Beautiful Beast must have been very drunk or on drugs!..

there was a female guard named the Beautiful Spectre.....but was no where near the same in features as Irma Grese...then there was a female guard called the Cow.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    there was a female guard named the Beautiful Spectre.....but was no where near the same in features as Irma Grese...then there was a female guard called the Cow.
    Yes Larry, the Aufseherin known by the moniker "The Beautiful Spectre" was Jenny-Wanda Barkmann - who served at KZ-Stutthof near Danzig. She was later hanged.