MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

How to know is it real or not?

Article about: I buy 2 KVK and KVM with fake ribbons...but is a medal real?? https://imgur.com/a/0NK3D Please help guys

Default How to know is it real or not?

I buy 2 KVK and KVM with fake ribbons...but is a medal real?? https://imgur.com/a/0NK3D Please help guys

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to know is it real or not?
    P
    Many

Quote by ffilip10 View Post
    I buy 2 KVK and KVM with fake ribbons...but is a medal real?? https://imgur.com/a/0NK3D Please help guys
    Yes, they appear original...
    In the Future, you need to upload the photos to the Forum, as outside image links are useless once they've deleted the photos...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How to know is it real or not?  

Oke thank you...i'm new here

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Glenn is correct, we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites.
    Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Here is a good thread on how to upload your photos directly to your thread.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Yes, they appear original...
    In the Future, you need to upload the photos to the Forum, as outside image links are useless once they've deleted the photos...
    cheers, Glenn
    Are you shure it is orginal
    Are there some tricks to see is it real or not

From the photos provided, they do appear original to me as well.
    If you would like more detailed answers, you need to take clear, close up photos of each one of them separately and post them, SEPARATELY, in their own threads in this section of the forum.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/krieg...stkreuz-forum/

The one in the middle is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern - (War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords).
    The one on the right is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter - (War Merit Cross 2nd Class without Swords).
    The one on the left is a Kriegsverdienstmedaille - (War Merit Medal).

Please use the correct German names for the titles of your threads.
    Also, check the ribbon rings for any maker's stamp, this would indicate the maker of your awards.
    Ralph.

How to know is it real or not?
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Kriegsverdienstkreuz With swords have number 1 on ribbon ring
    Others don't have any marks

Quote by ffilip10 View Post
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz With swords have number 1 on ribbon ring
    Others don't have any marks
    That would be for the maker Deschler & Sohn.
    Ralph.

I will concur with both Ralph and Glenn that your medals are original. I have a few of these awards that had post war ribbon material added to them to sell. The medal itself was undeniably original but the ribbon glowed under a black light and the synthetic material was not of the same quality as period ribbon.

Smitty