Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich

Article about: Hello Everyone! This is my first post so please be gentle I am looking for information and photos for a Non Fiction Biography I am writing about SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich. I am

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    Long story or not...I feel I have to...please elaborate as I am patently intrigued as to why anybody would want to leave floral tribute to such a monster.
    I would also like to know why anyone would want to place flowers on the grave of such a monster. Do I smell the odor of some Neo-Nazi ideals?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich
    P
    Many

?

When will these people leave this site alone ??? G
    Attached Images Attached Images Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I would also like to know why anyone would want to place flowers on the grave of such a monster. Do I smell the odor of some Neo-Nazi ideals?
    I think Carl and everybody else reading this thread are thinking the same thing Bob.

Semper Fi
    Phil

This is why I like this site. The truth is brought forward by facts through evidence. I am living proof you dont have to be a skinhead to collect Reich memorabilia. My wife is Latina and my daughter is half. She understands the passion I have for history and doesn't judge me because she knows the real me. Although, you should have seen the look I got when I brought home my first nsdap armband..

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    This is why I like this site. The truth is brought forward by facts through evidence. I am living proof you dont have to be a skinhead to collect Reich memorabilia. My wife is Latina and my daughter is half. She understands the passion I have for history and doesn't judge me because she knows the real me. Although, you should have seen the look I got when I brought home my first nsdap armband..
    I think as collectors we have all been there... When I was younger... Many years ago I was called a "Nazi" because I had received a mass of items from my mothers uncles who had fought in the war and my interest was piqued at that point... And I really don't go out of my way to share my collection other than here... I recently posted a great find on Facebook and was told "To burn my item".... Ridiculous... I am not "That guy" that spews hatred or anything else... Just my two cents... G

If by chance this thread was a fishing expedition for supporters all I have to say is "cheers".. Now go somewhere else!

Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich

MAP
    ?

Agree with everyone here as to why anyone would do this.

But let's let the OP opine about her friends motives. She did not say she agreed with it or supported it. If anything, her choice of wording leads me to believe that she did not.

I have read parts of Miss Novotny's blog for Dec 6th she states clearly that she is Anti Nazi (2 times if I am correct). Plus the premise of her book is not to glorify him but to understand how a man from a privileged family could go on to being one of histories most notorious mass murderers. I can not read the hearts and minds of people but it's fair to give due process.

If I am wrong, then shame on me for being fooled and I apologize to the members here in advance.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I think that the "Mod's" and fellow collectors can see these " Neo-Knuckleheads" a mile away...
    We have a really good refuge here to grow and nourish present and future enthusiasts..
    As long as I have been a member I have learned, laughed, made friends all over the world.. And had a few sorrowful moments when a personable associate has passed. Despite the few or so "Whacko's" out there, That don't quite understand what we do.. I feel this is the best place to be !! G

And if I'm wrong I will certainly apologize for any misconceptions I had.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    And if I'm wrong I will certainly apologize for any misconceptions I had.
    I also will refrain from further comments... I'm neither judge, jury or hangman...
    We shall see how this pans out... My apologies in advance.... G

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast