Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich

Article about: Hello Everyone! This is my first post so please be gentle I am looking for information and photos for a Non Fiction Biography I am writing about SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich. I am

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    And if I'm wrong I will certainly apologize for any misconceptions I had.
    My comment was not directed at anyone, just a general observation. In fact it took me a long time to type it so i didnt see you post till after.

But I think G hit the nail on the head. The Mods are great and usually correct.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information on SS-Obergruppenführer Reinhard Heydrich
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I also will refrain from further comments... I'm neither judge, jury or hangman...
    We shall see how this pans out... My apologies in advance.... G
    Not directed at you either G. As stated to UK, I was typing this and didn't see your post either till after

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think you are all misunderstanding me!! I am FULL ANTI NAZI!!

And by the way Yes I have heard of the Wannsee Conference, yes I have read the Protokol and yes I have possibly ever god damn freaking order/memo that Heydrich put out about the conference and the Final Solution. I'm not totally stupid, yes I know what He did and yes I don't think it is right that he did what he did but shit, we are all human right??? Its all part of learning why he did what he did.

The story about Heydrich's Grave and my friend is of course NOT SOME PIECE OF Neo Nazi crap, you can think otherwise but if you all asked me damn nicely I would have told you! No need to start throwing words like Neo Nazi and Nazi lover into this thread. I joined because it seemed like a great place to obtain further information from what I have already got and being such a large community I thought it would be great. Obviously I am mistaken.

You can label me what you like, but shit we are all damn human and we are all not impressed by what the Nazi's did, but as soon as someone starts to reflect on who they were as a person, with thoughts and feelings, and while it may seem that Heydrich had none of that but there still the chance to reflect on him as a person.. A HUMAN BEING.. and yes to the person who asked what Yad Vashem and USHMM thought of me reflecting on Heydrich as a Person they are fine with it. Once again you jump to conclusions.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the two at the beginning of the thread who assisted with this before everyone decided to start throwing in Neo Nazi and everything else. Is this the way you treat someone who is looking for genuine information on Heydrich? I'm sure your mothers bought you up better than that.. or maybe not.

Thanks.
    MN42

?

Quote by MissNovotny42 View Post
    I think you are all misunderstanding me!! I am FULL ANTI NAZI!!

And by the way Yes I have heard of the Wannsee Conference, yes I have read the Protokol and yes I have possibly ever god damn freaking order/memo that Heydrich put out about the conference and the Final Solution. I'm not totally stupid, yes I know what He did and yes I don't think it is right that he did what he did but shit, we are all human right??? Its all part of learning why he did what he did.

The story about Heydrich's Grave and my friend is of course NOT SOME PIECE OF Neo Nazi crap, you can think otherwise but if you all asked me damn nicely I would have told you! No need to start throwing words like Neo Nazi and Nazi lover into this thread. I joined because it seemed like a great place to obtain further information from what I have already got and being such a large community I thought it would be great. Obviously I am mistaken.

You can label me what you like, but shit we are all damn human and we are all not impressed by what the Nazi's did, but as soon as someone starts to reflect on who they were as a person, with thoughts and feelings, and while it may seem that Heydrich had none of that but there still the chance to reflect on him as a person.. A HUMAN BEING.. and yes to the person who asked what Yad Vashem and USHMM thought of me reflecting on Heydrich as a Person they are fine with it. Once again you jump to conclusions.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the two at the beginning of the thread who assisted with this before everyone decided to start throwing in Neo Nazi and everything else. Is this the way you treat someone who is looking for genuine information on Heydrich? I'm sure your mothers bought you up better than that.. or maybe not.

Thanks.
    MN42
    My last thought for the night... Unfortunately 6,000,000, million "Human Beings" cannot contribute to your quest for knowledge...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Mn42,

Please see my post #17.

Here at WRF we are vigilant in maintaining a clean forum focusing our attention on the preservation and discussion of all things militaria related. Sometimes we do get outright or closet sympathizer which our Mods try very hard to weed out.

Carl and I are still awaiting an explanation. Somehow, I feel it will not be forthcoming. It is evident that this is not a gathering place for racists and hate mongers.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Carl and I are still awaiting an explanation. Somehow, I feel it will not be forthcoming. It is evident that this is not a gathering place for racists and hate mongers.

Sent Carl a message... Do you want one too?

?

[QUOTE=MissNovotny42;1543708]Sent Carl a message... Do you want one too?[/
    No need to be dis-respectful.. If you claim to be what you are.... RELAX...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi, I wish you luck on finding the information you need to complete your book. Your project is a complicated, sensitive one. You will be uncovering or making common knowledge of many facets of this man Heydrich. It seems you want historical facts, but also want to delve into what makes a person do what they do. This then becomes, aside from the factual history of one man, a study of the human being. An area wich in itself is quite frightening. The evil of man, and why. Why since the beginning of man on this planet, has he carried out unthinkable evil on his own species? Heydrich, other than his own personal history, is just one of an endless line. Be it wherever on this earth, others would gladly do, or had done what he did, and call it a "job". Anyhow, being a collector of Third Reich memorabilia, I have been "misunderstood", in the harshest sense. Being "wrong", and let know so, for what makes me tic. Most people that like to vocalize their opinions against what they don't understand, are in desperate need of a history lesson, starting from page one. I am NOT typing this in response to anyone here. I am talking of being treated "different", for what we choose, or are emotionally driven, to collect and study. Well, I could go on and on, so, once again, sincere best wishes for you and compiling the information you seek to complete your book.

Quote by MissNovotny42 View Post
    Sent Carl a message... Do you want one too?
    As you are new here, you have no idea how many Neo-Nazi types we attract. They get banned quickly as they are not wanted here. The comments from Carl and I are based on your own words so do not get flippant with us. You can park your attitude at the door and show some respect from all of the members who interpreted your words as did Carl and I. A smart mouth response only reinforces the position we interpreted from your words. It will also not gain you any further assistance from the membership, including myself who might have been able to give you some information as I have been at this nearly 60 years.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast