Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting AH documentaries

Article about: Hi Guys, I watched these 2 documentaries (& taped them !) back in 1989, which were produced on the 100th anniversary of AH's birth. 'Fatal attraction' was produced by the BBC & 'Sedu

Default Interesting AH documentaries

Hi Guys,
    I watched these 2 documentaries (& taped them !) back in 1989, which were produced on the 100th anniversary of AH's birth. 'Fatal attraction' was produced by the BBC & 'Seduction of a Nation' was produced by ITV. They were both groundbreaking at the time, in terms of film footage/eye witness accounts/music, prior to these documentaries there was the 1970s amazing 'World at War' & I remember George Stephenson's 'D Day to Berlin' in 1984.
    Having found & watched them both, they stand the 'test of time' & are still as good as I remember.....

YouTube

YouTube

Stay safe all !
    Regards
    Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting AH documentaries
    P
    Many

Hi Paul....should be great viewing and study which I moved your thread to the History and Research forum.

The First YouTube link needs a sign in ....is there an alternative link that would not require a sign in for the readers here?

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks for moving thread to the correct Forum & apologies for the link, here are 2 links to 'Fatal attraction...' which is in 2 parts

Part 1 YouTube
    Part 2 YouTube

Cheers mate,all the best
    Paul
    Last edited by Pauls1970; 04-22-2020 at 09:41 AM.

?

Thanks for posting. I've seen the first one but not the "Seduction of a Nation". I think I've seen almost everything on Hitler.
    Good thing I started watching years ago. In recent years, YouTube has booted most of the videos and the peoples accounts who have
    posted them. Unfortunately all it probably takes is one "Social Justice Warrior" to say something and it's gone. Sad times

JMM
    ?

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Thanks for moving thread to the correct Forum & apologies for the link, here are 2 links to 'Fatal attraction...' which is in 2 parts

Part 1 YouTube

Part 2 YouTube

Cheers mate,all the best
    Paul
    Hi Paul
    thanks for posting these
    The first link is Seduction of a Nation

Thanks JMM, made a right hash of this ......should be correct now !
    Cheers

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Thanks JMM, made a right hash of this ......should be correct now !
    Cheers
    Blame it on the virus!

Cheers Harry.....absolutely right mate !