Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

'Internet site makes money through nazi stuff'

Article about: Today in the Dutch new papers (and translated to English for you guys); AMSTERDAM - Clothing from camp Auschwitz - pajamas , original daggers of the Hitler Youth , Hitler and SS dolls clothe

?

The whole idea of banning this and that because it's Nazi related is ridiculous and flawed.

I bet no one called for the movie Schindler's List to be banned and that made $321,365,567 in box offices sales.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 'Internet site makes money through nazi stuff'
    P
    Many

Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    Today in the Dutch new papers (and translated to English for you guys);

AMSTERDAM -
    Clothing from camp Auschwitz - pajamas , original daggers of the Hitler Youth , Hitler and SS dolls clothes: it's all for sale , and is sometimes asked for sale on Marktplaats.

The sales site acts according to a recent census in two thousand Nazi - related items . In the broadcast of consumer program Kassa tonight jewish lawyer Spong argues that Marketplace acts in this illegal ones . The Center for Information and Documentation on Israel (CIDI ) wants as mother company eBay takes responsibility Marketplaats.
    Auction site eBay has recently taken all Nazi stuff from the website and has donated the money to a charity as compensation. CIDI will take legal action against Marketplaats. The site claims that they comply with the law and puts the responsibility on the users down . However, lawyer Gerard Spong argues that the company is violating the law : Article 137E of the Criminal Code states that nazi stuff can not be sold . One should also not earn money with Nazi articles . Previously insisted include Rabbi Cooper of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles to all the internet sites to stop the auctioning of this nazi stuff .

Well thats another good internet selling site down the drain. Seems like its getting harder and harder to sell and buy III Reich items. Strange enough this only counts for ww1 and ww2 German stuff, and that jewish layer Spong and the CIDI has no problems with Americain ww2 or other regimes.
    An interesting article displaying the antisemetic views of the writer. If the attorney was German or Italian or anything else, would you refer to him as the German attorney or the Italian attorney? I think not. The word "Jewish" was definitely thought out to make something that it is not, controversial. I have little to no patience with small minds.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Well said Bob. I believe that the vast majority of us on WRF think likewise.

?

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    Well said Bob. I believe that the vast majority of us on WRF think likewise.
    Agree but there is a subculture in TR collecting that are Nazi sympathizers, closet racists and radicals. I've had some very strange emails and PM's which hit the trash can immediately.

It's the age old thing, media sensationalizing a small story on a slow news day looking to sell advertising.

Hit the ignore button.

Thise forum used to be the most peace full of all........
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

It still is Kris and will be.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I hope so Larry! It would be a shame to see thise great forum ruined!!
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    |<ris
    It would be a shame.

However, that is not going to happen anytime soon...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by stuka f View Post
    |<ris
    We are definitely keeping a close eye on this sort of rubbish.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I collect TR items, but also collect Soviet items, I collect Historical artefacts, and politics are not my interest, I think a lot of peoples concur with me
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast