Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Interviews with German WW2 Veterans

Article about: I found this great set of interviews while looking for something else and stayed up way too late reading them all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Veteran Interviews / der Erste Zug

?

Default Interviews with German WW2 Veterans

I found this great set of interviews while looking for something else and stayed up way too late reading them all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Veteran Interviews / der Erste Zug

(Edit: In fact, this entire section of articles makes for great reading: Articles / der Erste Zug)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interviews with German WW2 Veterans
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Interviews with German WW2 Veterans

Hi Eddie, nice site... thanks. William (Wilhelm) Lubbeck, who is listed on the site, actually wrote a book that I found very good. He now lives in the USA. Book is called "AT LENNINGRAD's GATES"

He had many harrowing stories to tell, and is lucky to have made it through the war. There is one point on the front where the Russians were hunting him personally for certain actions he made against them. Yelling at night "Officer Lubbeck, we are going to kill you!" etc etc (wont spoil the book)

I think my favorite of the interveiws is the Klaus Gurlack one! What a firecracker he is.
    Last edited by Bill T; 12-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Default Re: Interviews with German WW2 Veterans

I have his book too Bill and found it to be a great read

Jay