Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Living with a nazi name

Article about: I also recall that one of Fieldmarshall Paulus' sons committed suicide long after the war...and Gretl Braun/Fegelein's daughter, Eva Barbara Fegelein also committed suicide in 1971...Katrin

Default Re: Living with a nazi name

Quote by Gary J View Post
    Hoess not Hess ...
    Ok, sorry I thought it was a type error. LOL - That makes a lot more sense now.

Sorry about that. LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Living with a nazi name
    P
    Many

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Thanks mate, but last night was a different 'Hitlers Children'. Its the one refered to in Adrians link with interviews of the descendants of Hiltler and the heirarchy

Got to see the Apprentice though

Nick
    Sorry Nick, I had a massive brain fart! Totally forgot it's a running series. Wish I had access to BBC2. I'd love to see the new episodes! Let me know if that episode is good. It sounds interesting!

Cheers!

It's got to be hard going through life with a name like Hitler, Hoess, or Mengele.

Wow, I had a post that was relevant to this discussion deleted from this thread?

This has got to be one of the most PC forums I've been on...
    Last edited by Doppelgänger; 06-25-2013 at 02:09 PM.

Josef Mengele's grandson Christian is a well known Artist. His bizarre paintings are quite often seen for sale on eBay and the internet. The photo's of him are disturbingly like that of Grandfather Josef....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Doppelgänger View Post
    Wow, I had a post that was relevant to this discussion deleted from this thread?

But talking about TV shows is fine?
    Your personal experiences had nothing to do with this thread. We are proud that this Forum has a certain amount of respectability in it's product. If you do not like the way this forum is run, leave and don't post here anymore.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by Doppelgänger View Post

But talking about TV shows is fine?
    Talking about relevant TV shows is acceptable. Describing your personal life and the attributes of the other person is not.

If you want to tell people such things, there are plenty of other places on the internet to do so.

There are ladies and young members who use this forum to discuss militaria and as such your personal conquests are not what we need to be reading about.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

By all means let's keep it ultra serious all the time, keep it a clean place to come to with friendly encouraging words for junior members ("leave and don't post here anymore.").

It always amazes me when we can daily and casually discuss the violent deaths and mass murder of millions (55 million killed in WWII, many in ways so horrific as to border on the unfathomable...), but the mere mention of sex (which feels good and also creates life) is just simply awful, and completely unacceptable, to be censured at once! And of course, we need to protect the "fair sex" and the young from such lewdness, as if television and advertising didn't endlessly bombard everyone alike with almost equal doses of sex and violence.

I'm sure you'd like to think it's only a mature male audience which rapturously watches Game of thrones?

Anyway, sorry to have posted on this thread. Contribution was/is not needed, even if it was a bit out of line. And for that, and the people who were offended, I apologize. I thought it was relevant but was admittedly in somewhat bad form. I mistakenly thought that the people reading could handle it.

Now I know better.

We have got thise stand up comedian bythe name of Philippe Geubels who is doing very well with that name!
    It is written differently, but the prononciation is similar!He often refers to Jozef ...of course.
    Try to google him maybe you'll be able to find him(I couldn't!) with English subtitles, he is hilarious!
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

The forum Bogeyman is going to get you with posts like that I'm afraid Doppelganger

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast