MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looking for anything of people with the lastname "Witte"

Article about: Hey there guys, I was reading about a dutch ss soldier who fought together with a person called SS-Unterscharführer Rudolf Witte. Does anyone know where I can find a picture, and more inform

Hey there guys,
    I was reading about a dutch ss soldier who fought together with a person called SS-Unterscharführer Rudolf Witte. Does anyone know where I can find a picture, and more information about this Rudolf Witte?

Cheers,
    Remy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for anything of people with the lastname "Witte"
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Angatta View Post
    So I am not the only one who can't read this handwriting?
    I have just noticed this thread. The handwritten message is quite interesting because it was addressed to another Ritterkreuzträger, Georg Audenrieth. Here is my humble attempt to translate the letter to English. Hope it might still be of some use to you.

Dear Mr. Audenrieth,

Please have my thanks for your kind letter from 6. 9. 1988. I was pleased to learn that for the first time a holder of the RK contacts me with a wish to have a picture of me.
    My sincerest respect, that you were awarded the RK as a Stabsgefreiter. I am sending on you a photocopy from the book “Die Ritterkreuztäger der Sturmartillerie” with my signature in hope that this material will be of some use to you. I wish you and your son good luck with the collecting.

With friendly greetings,
    Yours A. Witte

Awesome! Thanx Pavel!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2