Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ME 109 wreck dive

Article about: Hi guys i have just come back off holiday in Crete and had the good fortune to dive this while i was there. It lies 26m deep, the pilot was on his way back from Egypt and had to ditch becaus

?

Default Re: ME 109 wreck dive

I have trained through dive master as well and that has opened a lot more dives and history for me, I would recommend being trained in deep diving and Nitrox. Glenn66 I remember the guy at the Lagoon telling about the removals of the sailors remains, however there are still plenty of remains still there and it is extremely quite and special to respectfully dive there graves. I remember exploring one of the wrecks and I came into a room and I see a jaw bone on the floor, I looked up and the rest of the skull was formed in the ceiling. It was a very quite ride back as I reflected on the sacrifice of both Nations in the war of the Pacific.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ME 109 wreck dive
    P
    Many

Im only 20 years old, and unemployed, there are so many more courses i want to take, but can not afford currently! I fully intend to further my certifications, Nitrox and Deep diving/wreck diving are of a particular interest to me!

Quote by AKbear View Post
    I am with both of you! Planes are just something else and myself being a plane enthusiast just makes it that much better!! I would recommend diving the Island of Truk(chuuk) not only will you see 76 different ships but 15 different Japanese planes with great visibility. I will post some pictures soon. But I have not dived that dive in Crete, but it looks great, thanks for the post. We should all go do some dives as a group some where.
    Scappa flow is another i must get around to, but it would be great if we all could do Truk cheers Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Scappa flow is another i must get around to, but it would be great if we all could do Truk cheers Ronnie
    Let's do it, Continental has flight every other day out of Guam and Hawaii!!!

WRF dive trip to truuk? sounds like a plan!

it would cost me a fortune from the uk but i am definatley thinking on it

bringing our gear on the air lines alone would cost a fortune. my rolling duffel weighs quite a bit more than the allowed weight im sure, and thats without my weights!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3