Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.

Article about: This plate has been found in Estonia, from a tallinn in the attic of an old house. Was this German Sports Club's door plate original and there was somebody else who had such boards. They fou

Default Mitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.

This plate has been found in Estonia, from a tallinn in the attic of an old house. Was this German Sports Club's door plate original and there was somebody else who had such boards. They found 3 pcs.2 were damaged emails. Often, such a plate could be deposited in euros among collectorsMitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.Mitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.
    P
    Many

It's a door plaque for DLV members, who could affix this to the door of their house or appartment, if they so wished. Many Third Reich organisations had such plaques for their members.

Whether somebody else has such DVL door panels in the collection, ask for the pictures.

Do professionals have to display pictures of such door tags or.
    show the site about them.

please help me to determine the originality of this tag, otherwise i cant sleep.

Vabaeesti: It looks good to me. Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) was established in March 1933 as a civilian organization to provide basic pilot training to future Luftwaffe pilots. In its civilian guise, DLV had a chairman, Hermann Göring and a vice-chairman, Ernst Röhm. The Deutscher Luftsportverband was dissolved in 1937 and replaced with the Nationalsozialistisches Fliegerkorps (NSFK), subordinate to Hermann Göring. The NSFK continued training future Luftwaffe pilots, but expanded the training to include airplanes as well as gliders. The DLV and the NSFK were, to a degree, similar to the Nationalsozialistisches Kraftfahrkorps, (NSKK). The basic flight training the NSFK offered was also somewhat similar, at least in concept, to the U.S. Army Air Corps Civilian Pilot Training Program (1938-46) That is a nice piece you have, and I wonder how it got to Estonia. I hope this is useful to you. Dwight

Vabaeesti: Per your request, here is a Mitglied des Reichsluftschutzbandes door disk. I hope this helps. Dwight

Mitglied des Deutschen Luftsport-Verbanden.

hello, does anyone in the collection have DLV Door Board Labels to compare it to my own.