Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Munchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte live

Article about: After watching this silent film..but accompanied with a eerie symphony sound...I could not see myself ever living in Germany during that time period. YouTube Excellent footage for the Unifor

Default Munchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte live

After watching this silent film..but accompanied with a eerie symphony sound...I could not see myself ever living in Germany during that time period.
    Some of the score has the sounds from the depths of Hell

YouTube

Excellent footage for the Uniform collector.
    The video is 29 minutes.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Munchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte live
    P
    Many

What are the 3 upside down shields seen on many of the banners ?

Never have I ever seen any of these type banners surfaced before in this hobby.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Munchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte liveMunchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte liveMunchen 1939 (unkommentiert & in Farbe) Zeitgeschichte live

Excellent footage Larry! Do you mean these shields? I think most of the footage dealt with the tag der deutschen kunst celebration? I don t know exactly what they represent perhaps the third Reich? Or maybe just a nod to the chivalrous times of knights; as that seemed to be a reoccurring theme in the delusional ideals in the minds of the TR hierarchy? Just speculating. But yes that music definitely sets a tone! Best regards.

Brian