Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Museum of the Resistance Limoges

Article about: Recent visit, pretty much invasion occupation and resistance, please excuse picture glare.

Default Museum of the Resistance Limoges

Recent visit, pretty much invasion occupation and resistance, please excuse picture glare.
    Museum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance Limoges

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Museum of the Resistance Limoges
    P
    Many

A few more, well worth the visit if you are in the area.
    Museum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance LimogesMuseum of the Resistance Limoges

Love the Thunderbolt and yep it's hard taking decent photos of stuff behind glass. Thanks for sharing!...

Add to that an impatient wife

I believe the ``Thunderbolt´´ is a Reggiane 2002. Italian made and used by the germans as an advanced fighter trainer in one of their LehrGeschwadern which was based in france.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Museum of the Resistance Limoges  

Quote by Karaya1 View Post
    I believe the ``Thunderbolt´´ is a Reggiane 2002. Italian made and used by the germans as an advanced fighter trainer in one of their LehrGeschwadern which was based in france.
    You are right, i need to get my eyes tested!...

I wont say that, the tail and cockpit looks wery similar to an Razorback Jug