Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)

Article about: For anyone who's into the weird world of the SS, you will find these vids very interesting. The white SS officer is a white muslim convert. His name is Harun el Raschid-Hintersatz. He was in

?

Default Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)

For anyone who's into the weird world of the SS, you will find these vids very interesting. The white SS officer is a muslim convert. His name is Harun el Raschid-Hintersatz. He was one of the commanders of the Osttürkischen Waffen-Verbände der SS. Very interesting vids. Watch the whole film.

Regards
    Samir

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...ideo_processed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uroqktc0dIs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)
    P
    Many

?

Note in the second half of the first vid the Imam is wearing an officers SS runic tab.

?

Thank you.

There are some useful details in the first post in this thread too: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...der-ss-395527/

?

For me as an collector of volunteer militaria, i find threads like this extremely interesting.

To bad there is so few traces left of their uniforms.

interesting post.

?

My great grandad was in the 21st ss, oberscharfuhrer. He was killed in Pec Yugoslavia.

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    My great grandad was in the 21st ss, oberscharfuhrer. He was killed in Pec Yugoslavia.
    Interesting. Was he a muslim? Any pics of your grand dad?

Samir

?

He wasnt muslim! He was a Bavarian man. I do have a photo of him before he left for his final mission. My grandma and her brother are with him too. There is also one of him in his SA uniform. There are 2 years where we didnt know where he was or what he was in. He was sent out in 42 for a year or two then came back. When he left he died. After that there was an official deathcard that we found which stated that he was in the 21st SS. He sent a letter hom saying that he wondered why there were so many muslims around. He also attended the Nuremburg Rally. Its quite interseting. Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)

?

Kool. Would like to see.

Samir

Hi Will, that is one very interesting piece of family history! Great photographs, Leon.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast