Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)

Article about: For anyone who's into the weird world of the SS, you will find these vids very interesting. The white SS officer is a white muslim convert. His name is Harun el Raschid-Hintersatz. He was in

?

No I dont know, thats what im trying to find out. The german records websites dont fully translate english so its hard to know where to start. Im thinking due to that fact he was in the party at 18, very early member, was at Nuremburg rally, had SA sports badge, was SA and then SS I feel he was in one of the more elite divisions. Also note, he doesnt have a frozen metal medal (ostfront).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muslims in the Waffen SS (Video)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    No I dont know, thats what im trying to find out. The german records websites dont fully translate english so its hard to know where to start.
    They have researches that do this for a living. They obtain most of their info from NARA. It costs around $250. I used to have a guy that researched a couple of names for me, but I lost his number. I'm sure someone here can help, if not, let me know and I can get you a guy.

Samir

?

Thanks for the offer my friend! What division(s) do you think he was in?

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Thanks for the offer my friend! What division(s) do you think he was in?
    He could have been from any division. There were NCO's and officers from all over in these Gebs divisions. I would pursue it no matter the cost.

?

Well I know he wasnt in the Gebirgsjager in the one picture so that rules out the gebirgsjager before 1944. Can you see if anyone could be able to help me research it?

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Well I know he wasnt in the Gebirgsjager in the one picture so that rules out the gebirgsjager before 1944. Can you see if anyone could be able to help me research it?
    Sure! I know someone who can help. I will pm you the info as soon as I get it.

?

Thank you Samir, I think it would be pretty cool if he was in one of the famous divisions.

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Thank you Samir, I think it would be pretty cool if he was in one of the famous divisions.
    You say he was in the SA so I wouldn't doubt it. Give me a couple of days, tops. I should hear an answer. I'm eager to see what division he was in myself before Skanderbeg.

?

Quote by WillC View Post
    Shhhhhh, I believe you meant "Infamous". lol!

Samir

?

Of course, that was my mistake. lol Ive made a list of the divisions and are crossing out the ones he defenitely wasnt in. So far im left with 1,2,3,9-12,16,17! Fact that I want to share: Walters brother Rudy had a black wound badge and died in paris. He is buried at the german cemetary in Normandy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast