Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer

Article about: Not sure what this will be like but could be good for uniforms/weapons/vehicle spotting! I guess we have to make our own minds up My Honor Was Loyalty - Official Trailer - YouTube Nick

Let's wait and see until we can see the whole of it.
    From most of what I have seen now, it all looks to sharp (I got nearly blind when I saw the LAH-device
    upon the shoulder-board), "to clean"!!
    I think it does not meet with "Unsere Mütter", but I am not a warmovie-fan! I was annoyed by the kid
    who sings "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles"!! Too much propaganda..........with the trailer. Just
    a bunch of re-enactors!

The shoulder-strap-board device from the official plate: "Uniformen der Waffen-SS",
    published September 1940.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer
    P
    Many

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post

it all looks to sharp
    So does real life, isn't that what this film is depicting? In order to present the horror of war, one must present it in high definition I feel.

We, as Collectors & Historians, are definitely the toughest critical audience for any WWII Production...We -immediately- notice the inconsistencies and mistakes that the general audience would overlook...
    I'm just satisfied that they didn't manage to spell it "Liebstandarte!"...
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    So does real life, isn't that what this film is depicting? In order to present the horror of war, one must present it in high definition I feel.
    Naw, everybody knows the war was in black & white.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'm just satisfied that they didn't manage to spell it "Liebstandarte!"...
    Ah, yes, the famous Liebstandarte and its legendary commander Sepp Deitrich, who liked to hang out with Adolph Hitler at the Burghoff in Burstich Garden, singing the Horse Vessel Leid ... Don't you hate it when they do that?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Naw, everybody knows the war was in black & white.

Ah, yes, the famous Liebstandarte and its legendary commander Sepp Deitrich, who liked to hang out with Adolph Hitler at the Burghoff in Burstich Garden, singing the Horse Vessel Leid ... Don't you hate it when they do that?
    It's probably my #1 Pet Peeve, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

?

This Hd super clean look, blows it for me. Find some scratchy film from the seventies, do it right!

?

There have been worse war movies... "Kelly's Hero's" comes to mind.. IMO I would like to view it and then see what pans out.. On the surface it seems interesting...JMO... Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    There have been worse war movies... "Kelly's Hero's" comes to mind.. IMO I would like to view it and then see what pans out.. On the surface it seems interesting...JMO... Gwar
    How very dare you!! I'll have you know "Kelly's Heroes" was a fine film, historically accurate, co-starred the incomparable Don Rickles and also had the most rousing theme tune ever!!!

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    How very dare you!! I'll have you know "Kelly's Heroes" was a fine film, historically accurate, co-starred the incomparable Don Rickles and also had the most rousing theme tune ever!!!

"Woof-Woof"
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by big ned View Post
    Other things that make it great:

• The equally incomparable Donald Sutherland as "Oddball" and all his endlessly quotable dialogue.
    • An ace cast down to the smallest supporting roles.
    • A remarkable anti-war (or at least anti-military-leadership) message.
    • That wonderful scene where they convince the German tank commander to join them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast