Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer

Article about: Not sure what this will be like but could be good for uniforms/weapons/vehicle spotting! I guess we have to make our own minds up My Honor Was Loyalty - Official Trailer - YouTube Nick

Karl Otto Alberty as the stereotypical blonde Aryan SS Mann with the distinctive scar...
    Attached Images Attached Images My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Naw, everybody knows the war was in black & white.
    And the bad guys all clutch at their chest (sans blood of course) say 'ahh' and fall over.

The good guys all ignore orders, go it alone into battle chewing gum and/or smoking a cigar, perform heroic military feats against all odds then sit in a foxhole playing a harmonica. First guy to show a photo of his girlfriend gets killed.

Roll credits.

It does look like a good film TBH we need to give it a chance, we need more war films coming out

they seems to show the German side of the war also, as we only normally get the Russia or USA/British side

?

Gentleman.. I know we cannot be these two film critics ( May they RIP ) but and however..
    I feel that we may have to actually sit back at the "Flickers" or "Talkies" and make our own conclusion after the fact.. A lot of work went into this film... let's see what appears before us.
    I am sure there will be some "Mistakes" as far as uniforms, helmets and so forth... But let's be understanding ... If they are re-enactors.. Shouldn't we stand by them as collectors ??
    JMO of course...G-Man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

:-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Honor was Loyalty - film trailer  

I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd let the members know that the film is now on YouTube:

YouTube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4