Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II

Article about: This new book is due to be released in the next 4 weeks or so and having received a preliminary copy I can confirm that it is a well published book with lots of information and images to del

Default New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II

This new book is due to be released in the next 4 weeks or so and having received a preliminary copy I can confirm that it is a well published book with lots of information and images to delight those interested in the EK and German documents in general. Following on from a raft of books dealing with individual German award types it is good to see one dealing with the paperwork behind the most iconic of them.
    Although I helped the author by providing items from my collection I have no vested interest in the sale of this book so can recommend it without there being any ulterior financial motives.

To use the author's synopsis...

Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II by Brian Razkauskas is the first comprehensive presentation and study of the 1939 Iron Cross award document. It features over 200 Iron Cross First and Second Class award citations and related material and dissects the documents’ various attributes, all while presenting them in historical context. Included are in-depth studies of Iron Cross award regulations, award proceedings, casualty-related awards, unit-specific awards and award document variants. It is likely to be the ultimate source for Iron Cross collectors, and Iron Cross award document collectors and researchers, for years to come.

The book is large format (8.5 x 11), similar in spec to RJ Bender books like Torpedo Los and Red Shines the Sun, and consists of 304 pages.

Regular Book Price = $110 + S&H

Any order received between now and June 6 will receive $10 off.

The book with packaging weighs approximate 3 lbs., 10 oz.

Domestic shipping will be available via Priority Mail ($17) or Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation ($7.50). International mail pricing will vary by destination.

Please send an email to the author at...
    info@kleinekillpress.com
    ......to reserve your copy.

New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II

New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II

New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Book - Iron Cross Award Documents of WW-II
    P
    Many

?

Looks like an interesting book..I might have to get a copy. Thanks for posting. Cheers Terry.

It looks like a great source of reference for the collector of these documents

Thanks Hucks

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I just might have to seriously consider this, is the author happy to sign copies?

I'm sure he'd be happy to but you'll need to ask him to be sure. If the copies are anything like the preliminary copy they come in a shrink wrapped cover to protect the book so to sign them he will have to remove that.

This book has now been released and is available to buy from the link in the first post and via Amazon.com... Iron Cross Award Documents of World War II: Brian Razkauskas: 9780991442706: Amazon.com: Books
    It is getting good reviews on other forums.
    Last edited by hucks216; 06-19-2014 at 06:19 PM.