Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

New Magazin about the Waffen SS

Article about: Hi guys, new magazine about the Waffen SS! For those who already think they know everything As of January 2014 now every 2 months at Magazine trade!Number 1-6 in Year 2013. In Germany,Switze

Default New Magazin about the Waffen SS

Hi guys, new magazine about the Waffen SS!
    For those who already think they know everything
    As of January 2014 now every 2 months at Magazine trade!Number 1-6 in Year 2013.
    In Germany,Switzerland,Luxemburg and Sout Tirol...Subscription for abroad should be possible.
    However complete in German!But for those who can, the good German,a super magazine!

Product Description

Many DMZ readers - especially the young - would read in the DMZ like to know more about the Waffen-SS.With the present decoupling the DMZ, this is now done.The new journal titles turns to deepen a military elite unit that is highly competitive in the clash of opinions.
    With well-researched facts is about the Waffen-SS...

Their Assosations
    Their Leaders
    Uniforms
    Arming
    Their Battelfields
    Their Post War fate
    Soldier Portrait
    and most importantly...War Stories from First-Hand!
    Some Exemplar

New Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SSNew Magazin about the Waffen SS

Best Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Magazin about the Waffen SS
    P
    Many

?

I wish this was translated to English
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

I understand that,but I wish also,Mollo s Uniforms of the SS and SS Regalia.were finally in German!

Best Regards