Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark

Article about: Hello, I need some informations about the NSDAP-Ortsgruppen in the former austrian district Burgenland, from 1938 to 1945 administrated by the Reichsgau Niederdonau. I write a short portfoli

These people spoke, they seem to be researchers in local history.

Referenten: HR Prof. Dr. Ernst BEZEMEK (Stadtmuseum Hollabrunn) Mag. Dr. Stefan EMINGER (Institut für Landeskunde) Mag. Dr. Ernst LANGTHALER (Ludwig Boltzmann Institut) Dr. Klaus-Dieter MULLEY (Institut für Geschichte der AK) Mag. Josef PRINZ (Historiker, AHS-Lehrer)

This conference led to a volume which is a PDF and I downloaded it. It has exactly what you want, in fact.

Happy reading.

1_Niederdonau_Web-1 copy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark
    P
    Many

Do tell me what you find. One thing that interests me for very personal reasons areNSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/OstmarkNSDAP Organisations Niederdonau/Ostmark those chunks of present day Slovakia and Moravia that were put into the Reichsgau
    Niederdonau. The III. Reich stood on what is today the other side of the river from the core of Bratislava. There was a slaughter of Jews there at war's end, as there
    were in Burgenland, i.e. Jews on the death marches from the east who were murdered by local party and or militia persons.

I was just there.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-14-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Here is some more from this publication.

KREISLEITER IN „NIEDERDONAU“
    Die Präsenz des nationalsozialistischen Staates im Alltag der Menschen wurde weniger durch die Gegenwart eines quasi entrückten Führers bestimmt, als vielmehr durch die Allgegenwart der Gauleiter, ihrer Stellvertreter und des Kreisleiters mit seinem Stab und durch den Ortsgruppenleiter.
    Die Kreisleiter der NSDAP waren nach den Gauleitern die wichtigsten Repräsentanten des NS-Regimes auf regionaler Ebene.
    Sie verkörperten den Typus des NS-Funktionärs, der im Bewusstsein
    seines gesellschaftlichen Umfeldes als „typischer Nazi“ rangierte. In der Wahrnehmung der Bevölkerung repräsentierten die Kreisleiter den “Idealtypus“ des NS-Parteigängers.
    Sie waren für die politische und weltanschauliche Erziehung der Parteimitglieder, aber auch der Bevölkerung dem Gauleiter verantwortlich.
    Der Kreisleiter besaß ein besonderes Aufsichtsrecht für seinen Hoheitsbereich: er konnte alle Veranstaltungen und Handlungen, die nicht der Zielsetzung der Partei entsprachen, verbieten.
    Bei schwerwiegenden Fällen war der Gauleiter sofort zu verständigen, dazu konnte auch mit Gestapo, der Landesstelle für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda direkt zusammengearbeitet und konnten Maßnahmen in die Wege geleitet werden.
    Hinter diesem eher informellen Kompetenzrahmen verbarg sich ein Aufgabengebiet, das es den Kreisleitern ermöglichte, nicht nur in Form von Schulungen, Aufklärungsaktionen und Propagandamethoden die nationalsozialistische Ideologie in den Köpfen der Menschen zu verankern, sondern auch umfassende Kontroll- und Überwachungsaufgaben vorzunehmen, die letztlich - je nach charakterlicher Disposition - in Entrechtung, Verfolgung und Entscheidung über Leben und Tod münden konnte.
    Bereits Ende 1938 war der Aufbau der Partei in Niederdonau abgeschlossen. In 21 Parteikreisen, die territorial weitgehend den Verwaltungskreisen entsprachen, agierten als Kreisleiter fast ausnahmslos „alte Kämpfer“, welche als Illegale bereits in der Verbotszeit Parteiagenden erfüllt hatten. Die Mehrheit der von mir untersuchten 25 Kreisleiter führte ihr Amt hauptberu ich aus und rekrutierte sich aus dem

Which sort of comes out this way:

"....Tour guides in "Lower Danube"
    The presence of the Nazi state in people's daily lives was less determined by the presence of a quasi faraway leader, than by the omnipresence of the Gauleiter, their deputies and the district leader with his staff and by the local group leader.
    The district leader of the NSDAP were after the Gauleiter the main representatives of the Nazi regime at the regional level.
    They embodied the type of Nazi functionary who in consciousness
    his social environment was ranked as a "typical Nazi". In the perception of the population, the district leader represented the "ideal type" of the Nazi partisan.
    They were responsible to the Gauleiter for the political and ideological education of party members, but also the population.
    The district leader had a special regulatory requirements for its jurisdiction: he could all the events and actions that failed to meet the objectives of the party ban.
    In serious cases, the Gauleiter had to be informed immediately, this could also Gestapo, the State Office for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda collaborated directly and measures were initiated.
    Behind this rather informal competency framework is an area of ​​responsibility, which enabled the circuit conductors, not only in the form of training, information campaigns and propaganda methods hid anchor the Nazi ideology in the minds of people, but make also comprehensive control and monitoring duties, which ultimately - ever by disposition of character - could lead to disenfranchisement, prosecution and decision of life and death.
    By the end of 1938, the building of the Party in Lower Danube was completed. In 21 party circles, which largely corresponded to the administrative territorial circles, acted as district leader, almost without exception "old fighters" who had met as illegals already in the prohibition time party agendas. The majority of the examined by me 25 Kreisleiter led office hauptberu I and recruited from the..."

- - ------- - -

Needless to say, the NSDAP Kreisleiter were hardly tour guides....

I can't find my list with NSDAP Ortsgruppen, but found headquarters in that
    Niederdonau/Donau-district for other organizations. Maybe it is of some help
    for you!

I'm sorry fir the late reply, but again THANKS for all the helpful answers! The work goes on, and I will go to Eisenstadt after christmas for a visit in the archives. I hope the best!

Best regards!

Quote by Landser I View Post
    I'm sorry fir the late reply, but again THANKS for all the helpful answers! The work goes on, and I will go to Eisenstadt after christmas for a visit in the archives. I hope the best!

Best regards!

gut so!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2