Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original ADOLF HITLER photos

Article about: Good day to all. I have recently aquired a large collection of original Adolf Hitler photos from the archives of an old Philadelphia newspaper. They are all from 1930's + 40's. I was wonderi

bobaboey
    ?

Default Original ADOLF HITLER photos

Good day to all.

I have recently aquired a large collection of original Adolf Hitler photos from the archives of an old Philadelphia newspaper. They are all from 1930's + 40's.
    I was wondering if you had any advice on where to market them? I know they are quite rare.

Here is a link to one of them I have six others on this site that can be veiwed by seeing my other listings and many more that I havent sorted through yet.

ORIGINAL ADOLF HITLER + MUSSOLINI PHOTO NAZI WW2 WWII For Sale

I thank you in advance for any assistance you may have to offer.

Respectfully, Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original ADOLF HITLER photos   Original ADOLF HITLER photos  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Original ADOLF HITLER photos

Hi Michael, original photographs of Hitler are not as rare as you might think. Before Germany started loosing the war, Hitler was a regular social butterfly. He attended hundreds of parades, arms shows, industrial demonstrations, etc. During the Polish and French campaigns he even went into the field and ate with the troops at field kitchens. It seems like anyone that had a dollar in their pocket had a camera. I purchased an original photo of Hitler, Goering, Himmler, El Duce and staff officers along with the glass negative from Richard White's collection. You have some very nice photos with El Duce, and general staff. The review of the troops is nice as well as the photos with steel helmets. If you don't want to sell them on E-bay or gunbroker, I would simply go to one of the bigger militaria sites and pay your vig for someone else to sell them for you.

Take care,
    Jay

bobaboey
    ?

Thank you for your reply.
    I did list a few on ebay and they did very well...then ebay kicked them off as offensive material.

I have a large collection and I just want to find the right place for them. I have placed a few in local antique actions and they have done well.

Thank you for your advise...Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original ADOLF HITLER photos   Original ADOLF HITLER photos  

Those are splendid photographs Michael. More great shots of helmets. Did you try Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns at GunBroker.com. They don't care what you put on there. You don't have to cover anything up. If you try gunbroker make certain you put a reserve on there that you are comfortable with though.

Jay

Michael, they are great photos thanks for showing

Good luck with selling them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

bobaboey
    ?

Hi Jay,
    I havent tried gunbroker yet just IOFFER. Are there any other good sites that you know of?
    Thanks, Michael

I have not sold alot of stuff, a few rifles and documents. I'm more of a straight collector, so I can't help you on anymore sites. There are several other militaria auction sites but I can't vouch for them. Just in case you didn't know, that is Herman Fegelein, Himmler's Adjutant to the right above. Quite a famous and party happy fella. His love of women and wine got him shot. The more you show the more I agree you have some rare photos. You have photos showing all the famous characters together. Photos showing awards, patches, and cuffs helps. I am no expert on photos, but are you sure those are originals and not copied from British photos? I don't mean to offend you but the photo above is very washed out.

Jay

bobaboey
    ?

They are definetly real. The one that looks washed out is an Associated Press wire Photo. It was published in the Philadelphia Inquirer Nov 27, 1944. It came from their archives. Most all of the pictures have the original CREDIT stamps, dates and the original caption that was published with them in the newspaper in the 1930s and 40s.

Here are two of my favorites...enjoy...

Original ADOLF HITLER photos   Original ADOLF HITLER photos  

I do like your pictures. Call me a pervert if you want, but Eva had some nice legs. I can only hope that the esteemed Fuhrer wasn't only keeping her around for eye candy. Strike that if you need to Ade. Good luck with your photographs Michael!

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 02-20-2010 at 12:20 AM.

frederickseth
    ?

hi Michael, i'm interest by some of your photos... let me know if you sell them...
    Last edited by frederickseth; 03-03-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast