Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Outrageous!

Article about: This must outrage many people, I feel some outrage. Very dark history, Blitzkrieg, the Katyn massacre, the camps, a very hard history for this country, and of course, much much history befor

Default Outrageous!

This must outrage many people, I feel some outrage. Very dark history, Blitzkrieg, the Katyn massacre, the camps, a very hard history for this country, and of course, much much history before, and just in the interwar years; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War_in_1920.

Russian ambassador Sergei Andreev accuses POLAND of starting World War Two | Daily Mail Online

World War II: Russia accuses Poland of starting the global conflict | Europe | News | The Independent

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Outrageous!
    P
    Many

?

Well then.... There is a fine line between gutsy and stupid.

Outrageous comments but hopefully people won't start a flame war on this thread.

Always interesting on how politicians often try to spin history. It eminds me of the old joke: How do you know when a politician is lying? His lips are moving! Let's keep in focus on this thread as it could escalate to a point it is closed and possibly deleted.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Wasn't it the Russians that sat outside Warsaw and did nothing while the Germans crushed the rebellion? .........just saying

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    It eminds me of the old joke: How do you know when a politician is lying? His lips are moving! .
    I wasn't aware this was a joke Bob, I thought it was a job description!

Nothing new - new Russia wants to glorify Soviet Union, while forgetting about its crimes.
    My grandmother used to say that civilization ends where Polish eastern border stands.

Actually, it was Josef Pilsudski (and his magnificent moustache) having the rude impertinence of dying in 1935 and leaving Poland to fall apart and internally squabble amongst themselves that let the Germans take advantage of the chaos and hit them when they weren't prepared...that triggered WWII's begin...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Actually, it was Josef Pilsudski (and his magnificent moustache) having the rude impertinence of dying in 1935 and leaving Poland to fall apart and internally squabble amongst themselves that let the Germans take advantage of the chaos and hit them when they weren't prepared...that triggered WWII's begin...
    True, Rydz-Smigly was not a great leader and Beck was a terrible diplomat.

I think the Gold Train thread has more substance
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast