Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Places to find things?

Article about: Im totally new to all of this, i am just wondering what places are the best to find ww2 stuff? Im planning on buying a metal detector (please advise me on good ones?) and i just want to know

leelad03
    ?

Default Places to find things?

Im totally new to all of this, i am just wondering what places are the best to find ww2 stuff? Im planning on buying a metal detector (please advise me on good ones?) and i just want to know anywere you are actually allowed to do metal detecting? i did hear that its 'banned' on france? it that true, id love to go somewere like normandy etc, or maybe some places in berlin....

Do you go hunting for ww2 stuff? were do you go? what could you recommend for me to use as i have never done this before.

Thanks
    Lee

2. # ADS

Default Re: Places to find things?

Lee,
    There are metal detecting threads on this forum, have a hunt around and you'll find the relevant ones that have the info you are after.
    Beaches are legal to detect in this country, without needing any special permision.
    I use a Minelab detector.
    Good luck in your relic hunting.
    Regards, Simon.