Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Poison Bread

Article about: by Datrus I have also read about the 3000 number some years ago. Do not remember where. Another thing. Do is see people condone in killing POW's here, or is it just me? I do not give a d...

Default Poison Bread

I saw a very interesting show on TV the other night.It was about a group of ex-Jewish prisoners that came up with a plan to poison the the bread of the SS troops that the allies were hiolding at the end of the war.They were successful to the point that 3000 were killed,The American army never reported the true number and quickly swept this action under the rug.Has any one else heard of this.To tell the truth I was surprised that I have never heard of this action and I have to admit I am fascinated,sounds like a good movie to me.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Poison Bread
    P
    Many

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Poison Bread

No Ive never heard of this before... sounds like a bit of a low act though

Or dare I say it... Good old Jewish propaganda

Jan
    ?

In fact this really happened but the mission failed and only caused sickness among the imprisoned SS troops. Heres a link to a documentary of the attempt
    Nazi Hunters - 04 - YouTube

Cheers Jan

Yeah.....I saw this docu. a few weeks back myself.......it's a fascinating watch!

Mike

Hello Jan,I am fairly certain that the show
    said many were sick and an estimated 2000 to 3000 were killed.I still have the show on my DVR I will re watch and report back

?

It is not like they didn't have a good reason.

Right you are!

?

I have also read about the 3000 number some years ago. Do not remember where. Another thing. Do is see people condone in killing POW's here, or is it just me? I do not give a d... which reasons one might have or not have, you cannot collectively punish soldiers like that.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I .... Another thing. Do is see people condone in killing POW's here, or is it just me? I do not give a d... which reasons one might have or not have, you cannot collectively punish soldiers like that.
    That is the rule!!.... But I wouldn't have used a poisoned bread, if you know what I mean!!
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

kc1
    ?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    I have also read about the 3000 number some years ago. Do not remember where. Another thing. Do is see people condone in killing POW's here, or is it just me? I do not give a d... which reasons one might have or not have, you cannot collectively punish soldiers like that.
    All the SS were deemed to belong to a criminal organisation regardless of where or what they served. I did read a book 20-30 years ago about Jewish resistance to their mass murder and although what they could do in the camps was limited for obvious reasons, there was a plot which i remember as being sucessfully carried out post war, where the SS pow camp water supply was poisoned and this resulted in numerous deaths.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast