Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Question about NSKK Helmets

Article about: I noticed that some of the NSKK helmets have camo paint and I was wondering how the NSKK units saw battle. Were the considered a separate unit from the Wehrmacht? I know the NSKK trained Pan

?

Default Question about NSKK Helmets

I noticed that some of the NSKK helmets have camo paint and I was wondering how the NSKK units saw battle. Were the considered a separate unit from the Wehrmacht? I know the NSKK trained Panzer crews but were the Panzer crew helmets decaled w/ the NSKK or Heer decals?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about NSKK Helmets
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Question about NSKK Helmets

Could you post a picture of one you are talking about I can never remember seeing one with camo paint

there is many exemples of camo NSKK helmets.
    chris

Stahlhelm were worn by segments of the various branches of Transport Gruppe Todt and it's succesor Transport Gruppe Speer. These units would be active near the front lines and also could come in contact with partisans. NSKK men active within Germany would likely not be issued a Stahlhelm unless acting in some capacity as a facility guard.
    I do not have a camoflage version to post with the decal showing. I do have one that has the decal painted over. However, posting that does not achieve anything as the decal is hardly visible under the paint.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

They have an example on GHW. I dont know if I posted the picture correctly, I copied from the GHW thread, but this does show an example of a NSKK Camo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Question about NSKK Helmets   Question about NSKK Helmets