MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Question about the "Totenkopfverbaende" Cuff Title and TK-Reiter-Standarte

Article about: I saw a couple of group portraits on another forum of what was purported to be the 3. Schwadron of the brief lived (in name) SS-TK Reiter Standarte(n). I noticed what looked to be number cyp

When in doubt, go here....

DNB, Katalog der Deutschen Nationalbibliothek

There are some of us here who can read and even write Sutterlin. I do not write it well anymore, but I can surely write it and read it.
    Our friend Andreas in the Kingdom of Bavaria is an expert, too. And he is a genius translator bar none.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about the "Totenkopfverbaende" Cuff Title and TK-Reiter-Standarte
    P
    Many

I've actually got that title but I haven't gotten around to reading it cover to cover. If you have more titles specifically on the TV, I would appreciate it if you'd list them. Thanks.

I learned to sign my name in Suetterlin cursive, learned from an anceint German/English grammar I pulled from a free box at a bookstore I frequented. I signed it that way as best man at my brother's wedding. They had to track me down because they couldn't make it out for the official records. LOL In fact, I think I'll go back to signing that way again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2